Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is a blackpill

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
No man can go two steps forward in this life without seeing the blackpill in action.The blackpill is sentient.you cannot go against it.I made an reddit account on a fighting game subreddit, so i could post and use the old reddit layout(reddit is cucked bro!!!).i was instantly reminded of the blackpill not only from all the thirst coomers but from reddit itself.when i created my account,reddit immediately signed my account to a relationship advice subreddit.Life on earth is brutal for subhumans.this is why i am a neet and will try my best to get the fuck out of society as soon as i am kicked out of my house.the devil is king of earth.

I know what you mean. Even when watching the most bluepilled, cucked, sjw feminist sitcoms, the blackpills are endless. They don't even realize the blackpills they're dropping.

God created such a comical reality

life has blackpilled me

Yeah it is tbh. Looking back i started having more struggles when my looks declined, and I even noticed in how I respond to people it's based on their looks. Then you can observe family members behaviors and it confirms all the things we say about female nature

Yeah it is tbh. Looking back i started having more struggles when my looks declined, and I even noticed in how I respond to people it's based on their looks. Then you can observe family members behaviors and it confirms all the things we say about female nature

I know what you mean. Even when watching the most bluepilled, cucked, sjw feminist sitcoms, the blackpills are endless. They don't even realize the blackpills they're dropping.
The Blackpill is just observations of reality put into words. In order to not drop blackpills you would have to twist reality to a point where it's nothing but an abstract mess.

this

looking by this perspective, it's like madness denying the blackpill. It's everywhere.

i am honestly amazed that some of my brethren here still hope that society will magically accept them.I have no idea how you guys keep wagecucking knowing fully well that your lifes will be miserable till death.As soon as i get kicked out(or as soon as i have some stuff sorted out) i will try my best to get the fuck away for own sanity.
God created such a comical reality
it was never supposed to be this way.read about original sin.

It's funny the amount of times the blackpill is been thrown in my face, it's hard to avoid. Even before I was a member here or in other places, I was always partially blackpilled.

It's a tragic fate that we all share.

Blackpill is reality