Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life. Intelligence. Doubt.

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
Does anyone get that feeling in general that your accomplishments are no longer considered of any value? Does this eat away at your soul as you continue life? Are you filled with resentment and hatred as a result of this? Do your professors, teachers, instructors, or god forbid, your parents treat all of your accomplishments with minimal respect and attention? Do they see your hardest of work as something less while Chad or Stacy get more chances and praise for work ethic that was way below yours? Are you constantly judged despite you having this intuitive feeling that you have something great to reveal to this world? A passion? While you have this passion, Chad is judged as smart despite his dire achievement or skill due to his social status, looks, etc. This feeling is accompanied by the feeling that you're trapped. A feeling where you know you have something great to offer but you're chasing a door to freedom and liberation that you will likely never reach in your lifetime. You constantly question yourself for this reason. You become paranoid and others become paranoid of you. You constantly question to yourself and sometimes during outbursts to others: Why don't you consider me smart? I have put in every ounce of my effort into perfecting an image of myself. Why do you view me as an immoral and slothful being? I'm a Christian perhaps, or follow a theological doctrine that adheres to the clean spirit as fundamental. Do you not also, most importantly, question every decision in your life?

Adolf_Hitler

You know what to do.

Feel judged more for mistakes, when chads and even normies getting away easy

Feel judged more for mistakes, when chads and even normies getting away easy
Exactly. People nitpick at your tiny mistakes because they cannot see the success of an unattractive male.

People will remember everything you did wrong, and hate you for everything you did right.

I trained in the visual arts at college. (3D design / modeling). It sickened me see less talented people gettng more praise just because of their looks halo.

I trained in the visual arts at college. (3D design / modeling). It sickened me see less talented people gettng more praise just because of their looks halo.
Similar things have happened to me regarding my successes.

The game is set to hard mode by default.
We don't get tutorial mode.

I don't value my accomplishments to other people. I only value them to myself.

I feel judged differently for my behaviour rather than my (very few) achievements.
For example when someone takes your seat in the classroom and cuts in front of you while queuing, and you get pissed off and you point that out to the other person.

I feel like I come across as a sociopath while Chad would look like an alpha male who knows how to get respect if he did the same

I don't feel anything in particular because it has always been this way

Ugly men are meant to stfu and stay in the background this is blackpill 101 guys.

Don’t really care for any of my accomplishments since I’m still ethnic + virgin

Does anyone get that feeling in general that your accomplishments are no longer considered of any value?
JFL What accomplishments? As far as I’m concerned very few things in this world actually contain and provide value