Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life in hardcore difficulty mode: Studying STEM as an eunuch

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Nothing more brutal and depressing than that. Being an eunuch and having to deal with super-difficult-study course in the STEM field. No sex, no touch, no hug, nothing for you. Just lonely days and nights, a lot of sitting and long study sessions. And in the winter time it gets more depressing.Add being ethnic to this and things become way harder.

Only men with robust mental minds can survive this shit and actually archieve something. The lonliness will always drain some of your motivation and endurance.

Last edited:
Nothing more brutal and depressing than that. Being an eunuch and having to deal with super-difficult-study course in the STEM field. No sex, no touch, no hug, nothing for you. Just lonely days and night, a lot of sitting and long study sessions. And in the winter time it gets more depressing.Add being ethnic to this and things become way harder.

Only men with robust mental minds can survive this shit and actually archieve something. The lonliness will always drain some of your motivation and endurance.
imagine being in med school

University is hell for ugly men, regardless of what they are studying. I have been in easy classes, like Child Development, and still been ignored/rejected by foids in the class.
imagine being in med school
Adulthood is hell, all that matters is money. At least as a boy, I still had hope.

You are castrated?

you're describing my life with such precision, it's frightening :worryfeels:

Nothing more brutal and depressing than that. Being an eunuch and having to deal with super-difficult-study course in the STEM field. No sex, no touch, no hug, nothing for you. Just lonely days and nights, a lot of sitting and long study sessions. And in the winter time it gets more depressing.Add being ethnic to this and things become way harder.

Try doing all of this while also being severely physically crippled, like I was. (Eventually I failed btw. I simply couldn't take the mental brutality of it anymore.)

You sure you know what a eunuch is? Not mixing it up with the word celibate are you? Being a eunuch should give you a huge edge in school studying STEM.

You sure you know what a eunuch is? Not mixing it up with the word celibate are you? Being a eunuch should give you a huge edge in school studying STEM.
He means it metaphorically, I think. We've effectively been emasculated by the foids around us.

An eunuch? What do you mean by that?
And speaking about ugly men, their lives suck, whatever they do, wherever they go.

Try doing all of this while also being severely physically crippled, like I was. (Eventually I failed btw. I simply couldn't take the mental brutality of it anymore.)
there's someone who survived this despite being ugly, ethnic and deaf

This has been true for me since mid adolescence.

true if I had a becky german gf I would already write the next nobel price

Worse thing is that in STEM there aren't really that many incels anymore, before covid sometimes I passed in front of the engineering campus and most students there were normie tier kek, even your classmates mog you so it's over. I dunno why the stereotype of STEM student is an incel or neckbeard when reality proves it's not.

Worse thing is that in STEM there aren't really that many incels anymore, before covid sometimes I passed in front of the engineering campus and most students there were normie tier kek, even your classmates mog you so it's over. I dunno why the stereotype of STEM student is an incel or neckbeard when reality proves it's not.
gen z are moggers

Plus you'd have to deal with the fact that you probably won't even get the job! :feelsgah: . Stocking Walmart shelves with Sheniqua, Kayla, and Tray awaits you

yep I heard a lot of adhd traits (forgetting shit, struggling to do basic tasks) are symptoms of isolation/brainrot. (due to high cortisol/stress) your brain will EAT ITSELF essentially.

Women are better at being isolated. For men they do REALLY bad when not in a stable relationship. LETS BE REAL most "successful" men would be UTTER LOSERS if it was not for their wives/girlfriends.

When a man is in a stable relationship his brain can LITERALLY work better. incelmatics covers this. (don't remember which video tho) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7KU6rZRTjS2iXNC8-jQdhg

It is NO SURPRISE that bosses want to hire MARRIED men because even in a bad marriage these men have BETTER BRAINS than sad lonely men who would forget work projects/forget deadlines/always be late etc.

My theory is that one reason america got utterly destroyed in vietnam/afghanistan is that guys married in the military are always either being cheated on (military wives are known for cheating) or incel cannon fodder.

Men in those situations are under HIGH STRESS from lack of relationship/intimacy. (being with a woman lowers cortisol/stress).

So you can imagine in a warzone these guys had adhd symptoms where they would forget shit. (walk into landmines/IEDs/get ambushed etc.)

Meanwhile the opponents came from a culture of arranged or de-facto arranged marriages. It relives a LOT of stress if ones gets a wife for free. This frees up time to be EFFECTIVE fighters and STRATEGIZE. One's brain is sharper too and they remember important military hideout spots of the enemy and can win the war!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back