Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life has only gotten worse me

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I am a yougcel but puberty has made me norwood. My Dad got fired and works a job paying half of what his previous job payed , so I can't afford many copes anymore. Vices such as smoking and beer will have to be given up. I want to die

Just ldarmaxx, buddy boyo

Wagiemaxx and surgerymaxx? :feelsautistic:

So your a young NEETcel living on veteran difficulty.

My father wouldn’t give me two nickels if I was starving and my mother doesn’t work. I work 40+ hours a week at a dead end job because I dropped out of college due to depression and stupidity.

I live in a cockroach infested trailer. I just cleaned out 50+ roaches out of my modem because the internet stopped working, jfl. I have chronic disease that’s slowly killing me and has already made me look like a rotting corpse and I’m a 23 year old KHHV.

(My trailer is pretty clean, but the roof leaks so I think that’s attracting roaches. Also my neighbor admitted to having them too. Going to have the place gassed soon when I save up enough to afford it.)

So your a young NEETcel living on veteran difficulty.
Basically, the difficulty level doesn't correspond with my age
My father wouldn’t give me two nickels if I was starving and my mother doesn’t work. I work 40+ hours a week at a dead end job because I dropped out of college due to depression and stupidity.

I live in a cockroach infested trailer. I just cleaned out 50+ roaches out of my modem because the internet stopped working, jfl. I have chronic disease that’s slowly killing me and has already made me look like a rotting corpse and I’m a 23 year old KHHV.

(My trailer is pretty clean, but the roof leaks so I think that’s attracting roaches. Also my neighbor admitted to having them too. Going to have the place gassed soon when I save up enough to afford it.)
Wow , that's put it into perspective. I still live a lower middle class lifestyle , but one thing omitted is traveling overseas.
Wagiemaxx and surgerymaxx? :feelsautistic:
That's what I'm trying to do. I just want a career that can provide me a stable middle class lifestyle.
Just ldarmaxx, buddy boyo
I wish that I could , but I can't-I have to study

Ok, Bob the Builder
23800.jpg

It's only the prologue buddy boyo

I'm sorry brother. I hope things get well for you and your dad

are you still in school ? if not, find any job you can, and learn programming like you asked in the thread that other day, after getting good, create a github portfolio, and try to find a tech related job. good luck kid.
Yes , I'm still in school. I'm wagecucking in the retail industry. I'm starting python through dummies , hoping to be able to learn to program stepper motors for fun

To some puberty gives insane bones and to you...,.,,,.,oh god why is it so bad
To make it worse , my IQ has dropped. When I was younger , I intelligence mogged everybody but I am just an idiot now.

Norwooding in puberty must be brutal, I would have roped