Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life fuel for Indians

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
At least you're not Pakistani.

and other races want nothing to do with both of you

Aren't pakis generally lighter skinned tho?

both subhuman

No matter the race I would still be inkwell

@RREEEEEEEEE

At least you're not Pakistani.

Pakistani foids are not bad looking, so if they can get an arranged marriage it's a pretty good deal. Pajeet foids look like the men but with smaller mustaches and generally stink of shit.

Shitskin is shitskin

They're the same thing.
The only life fuel about being curry is that you don't live in a warzone.
Which doesn't really apply to pakis. But whatever.

If you're living in any of the curry capitals, your life is better off.

Aren't pakis generally lighter skinned tho?
Pakistani foids are not bad looking, so if they can get an arranged marriage it's a pretty good deal. Pajeet foids look like the men but with smaller mustaches and generally stink of shit.
Its a pakicel cope. They are literally the same peoples.

No dude, I've seen some hot paki foids with hazel eyes and light skin. They don't look anything like the shitskin pajeets.

at least indians have more ways to cope, so its might be better to be indian than paki

No dude, I've seen some hot paki foids with hazel eyes and light skin. They don't look anything like the shitskin pajeets.
I can show you curryfoids with the same features. Though I agree its slightly more prevalent in KPK or Sindh. Also Pak is filled with shitskins trucels. That's why I call it a cope

Pakistan worst tan.

Aren't both the same race though? I thought Pakistan was just a way England found to separate the Muslim curries from the Hindu curries and minimize tensions.

Low IQ.

They're the same damn thing. India's borders used to extend as far east as Afghanistan. Colonial rape and shitty religious wars cut it all down.

It's not a cope if you take into account other ethnicities, but most Pakistanis (Punjabis and Muhajirs) are the same.
I can show you curryfoids with the same features. Though I agree its slightly more prevalent in KPK or Sindh. Also Pak is filled with shitskins trucels. That's why I call it a cope
Actually, you'd be surprised by how many gl men there are in major cities and even in villages. I wouldn't have believed it either, but I saw it for myself. Of course the gl ones were atypical in terms of phenotyps.
Pakistani females and hot don't belong in the same sentence imho.
Pakistan worst tan.

Aren't both the same race though? I thought Pakistan was just a way England found to separate the Muslim curries from the Hindu curries and minimize tensions.
Only Punjabis and Muhajirs are the same and they make up the majority of the country.

Pakis have more aryan chad blood