Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life fucking sucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
My only friend (a low tier normie) has recently found a gf and now he's bragging all the time I say all the time. He knows I'm a fucking 25 KHHVcel but he still sends me her pics and their conversations. Humans are evil. Btw, this girl has rejected me I a few months ago and he knows it.

Last edited:
Time to get new friends

are you sure he's your "friend"?

My “friend” started having abundant success with women lately and boasts to me about it incessantly. Every. Single. Day. “Oh, another face time for you? A date next tuesday? Awesome! I’m so happy for you!” I can’t keep this up anymore man. I am going to lose it

My “friend” started having abundant success with women lately and boasts to me about it incessantly. Every. Single. Day. “Oh, another face time for you? A date next tuesday? Awesome! I’m so happy for you!” I can’t keep this up anymore man. I am going to lose it
Sorry for you. I think they do it intentionally to feel superior somehow. But aren't we friend? Should we be nice to our friends? Or should we make them suffer more? This world is truely evil.

isn't zetla legal in morroco ?
It's illegal. We cultivate Hashish in the north of the country but it's illegal to buy it or use it.

Cut all contact and block his number.

My only friend (a low tier normie) has recently found a gf and now he's bragging all the time I say all the time. He knows I'm a fucking 25 KHHVcel but he still sends me her pics and their conversations. Humans are evil. Btw, this girl has rejected me I a few months ago and he knows it.
stop hanging around with him hes not a real friend

stop hanging around with him hes not a real friend
I will. This is the only solution to stop the on going bragging even tho it means social suicide. Nice avi btw.

I will. This is the only solution to stop the on going bragging even tho it means social suicide. Nice avi btw.
thank u.

i have ZERO friends atm.

i was in a similar situation to you.

i could have stayed with them but i was only getting bulleid by them so i had to leave and ive been in isolation for two years now.

thank u.

i have ZERO friends atm.

i was in a similar situation to you.

i could have stayed with them but i was only getting bulleid by them so i had to leave and ive been in isolation for two years now.
Isolation sucks tbh but it's better than being reminded every freaking hour that you're a genetic failure. Thanks for the advice brocel.
ive been in isolation for two years now.
How do you cope with being alone all the time?