Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life fucking sucks and it is shit most of the time. (Family Part)

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Life, in general, has been very shit and awful my entire life for the most part.

My father and his family abandoned me like when I was 3 after the divorce so I was raised by my mom and even her family never even interact with me or did anything with me.

Basically, my only family that I know is my mom and she also happens to be also a huge cunt and a scum and I hate her for bringing me into this fucking fucked up world.

So, I have a very fucked up family that never gave a single shit about me before, and literally, they have never called me or texted me or even given me their contacts in the first place basically I don't even exist to them.

So fuck all of them I hope they get fucked and die slow painfully in deep deep agony.

when i'm upset that i was raised by a single mother that gave 0 shit about my mental well being i always ask myself this:

"what is the advantage for my son to be happy? none. i don't want him to be confident have a normal social/romantic life, because all the resources are not going to go for me, they are going to go mostly to his girlfriend"

it's funny how women hate other women. my mom basically groomed me to be like my father to listen to mom. my father listened to his hag mother and she brainwashed him so much that he even kicked us out of his house and overwrote the property to his mother. giving right's to women was a fucking mistake, because men are easily controlled through women, like my father.

life's pain.

I'm very sorry boyo, that's the only thing I can say rn :feelsbadman:

Life, in general, has been very shit and awful my entire life for the most part.

My father and his family abandoned me like when I was 3 after the divorce so I was raised by my mom and even her family never even interact with me or did anything with me.

Basically, my only family that I know is my mom and she also happens to be also a huge cunt and a scum and I hate her for bringing me into this fucking fucked up world.

So, I have a very fucked up family that never gave a single shit about me before, and literally, they have never called me or texted me or even given me their contacts in the first place basically I don't even exist to them.

So fuck all of them I hope they get fucked and die slow painfully in deep deep agony.

tenor.gif

Our lives can be much more better, if our family could see the obvious flags that we're going to be loser.

when i'm upset that i was raised by a single mother that gave 0 shit about my mental well being i always ask myself this:

"what is the advantage for my son to be happy? none. i don't want him to be confident have a normal social/romantic life, because all the resources are not going to go for me, they are going to go mostly to his girlfriend"

it's funny how women hate other women. my mom basically groomed me to be like my father to listen to mom. my father listened to his hag mother and she brainwashed him so much that he even kicked us out of his house and overwrote the property to his mother. giving right's to women was a fucking mistake, because men are easily controlled through women, like my father.

life's pain.
Your father listned to his mother and not his wife . So, in a way he is better than most cucks who become slave to their wives.

I have had a similar experience. Only my Mother. The rest of the family are strangers to me. Besides, i have no friends. So, im expecting to die alone.

Your father listned to his mother and not his wife . So, in a way he is better than most cucks who become slave to their wives.
no he is not!

i was raised exactly the same way like my dad which she hates. it's a cursed loop. stop defending single smothers.

his mother ruined our family do you understand this? she raised a momma's boy that would listen and obey her. she ruined our family! now imagine if i had a wife with a child and i decide to leave my children just because my mother feels like it, because she feels like she is entitled to my company and companionship. stupid bitches need to realize that when men have families and children, children should be their priority and not their fucking mother.

life's pain.

thats pretty much it. woman are very narcicstic through various methods

Life sucks, but at least I have loving and supportive parents.

Most of the time? Life has always sucked.