Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Life feels like it has no meaning, no purpose

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I dont even know why i am here, why i exist. My life feels like a empty husk with no meaning in it.

Last edited:
We are in the same spot, cope or rope buddy. :smonk:

Find new copes

You need jewpills: you have depression like me. :whitepill:

I dont even know why i am here, why i exist. My life feels like a empty husk with no meaning in it.
You have a deep depression, man, hold on, I believe in you. :feelscomfy:

That's all bad, I know. We must unite.

Find moar kopes boyo

Everyone has huge expectations these days because they cannot differentiate entertainment and fiction from reality. Their heads from young age are being implanted with mindset of conquering the world and being somebody while often ignoring that just few generations ago their ancestors lived their whole lives in same place cultivating lands.

Humans are animals after all and our main task is just to survive. A lot of people would solve many of their problems if they just got more humble.

Shut up and plant more trees!

I'm in a similar boat as you man. Every day when I wake up and haven't died in my sleep is a new fresh day of suffering.
Had OCD since early childhood and no longer even medicated. Talking to virtually any people, even attempting on this forum, like right now, is a constant anxiety-filled torment. I wish I had the courage to blow my fuxking brains out and I've been thinking for years about it but too much of a pussy. Being dead and not existing honestly sounds like a much better of a deal than suffering through this shit. Nothing ever helped me and I'm now confident that nothing out there will. I don't see any more point of talking to these normie shrinks. Had to stop visiting mine because that fucking roastie went on a maternity leave. Other shrinks were even worse.... They really should legalize euthanasia for mentalcels like us so that it's easier to quit. :feelscry:

Everyone has huge expectations these days because they cannot differentiate entertainment and fiction from reality. Their heads from young age are being implanted with mindset of conquering the world and being somebody while often ignoring that just few generations ago their ancestors lived their whole lives in same place cultivating lands.

Humans are animals after all and our main task is just to survive. A lot of people would solve many of their problems if they just got more humble.
Bravissimo!

Clap! Clap!

Exactly. All the media brainwashing has shaped our perception to believe in hero's (gods) and external saviors, instead of the truth of tribal efforts that create real changes over time.

That's why, and how, the jews took over the world. Slowly.

There is no real instant anything!

Look at a cheap ass can of beans. It represents a lot of work! Work that is now done by machines and oil/ power. But that same can of beans represents a half a year of careful (and lucky) human work.

It has no meaning. Life is meant to be endured, not enjoyed.
People forget that despite everything humanity has achieved, we're still apes. Our "goal" in life is merely to survive and produce offspring.

It has no meaning. Life is meant to be endured, not enjoyed.
People forget that despite everything humanity has achieved, we're still apes. Our "goal" in life is merely to survive and produce offspring.
Not even produce offspring. I’d be so happy just to have a gf

Based post.

In only a couple of paragraphs you've packed some deep wisdom in there, profound.

You are only saying this because you are Incel. The meaning of life is Survival and Sex. In modern society Survival is already solved for you, so that is not an issue.

Sex gives you a reason to live, and without it, your survival is meaningless and wasted. At least on the most Primal level

You suffer the responsibilites of Mortality and survival with no Reward to show for it.

it never had any meaning, you just kinda try to give it one

the issue is most of us can't even give a meaning to our lives when everything feels/is unreachable and motivation is down the floor

I'm in a similar boat as you man. Every day when I wake up and haven't died in my sleep is a new fresh day of suffering.
Had OCD since early childhood and no longer even medicated. Talking to virtually any people, even attempting on this forum, like right now, is a constant anxiety-filled torment. I wish I had the courage to blow my fuxking brains out and I've been thinking for years about it but too much of a pussy. Being dead and not existing honestly sounds like a much better of a deal than suffering through this shit. Nothing ever helped me and I'm now confident that nothing out there will. I don't see any more point of talking to these normie shrinks. Had to stop visiting mine because that fucking roastie went on a maternity leave. Other shrinks were even worse.... They really should legalize euthanasia for mentalcels like us so that it's easier to quit. :feelscry:
Just NEEtmaxx if you live in the west. And then use those NEETbuxx to see a prostitute once in a while.