Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life ends at 22

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont know how to cope

Im 23, will be 24 in a couple of months and basically its over

My life is irrelevant, nobody cares anymore if youre 23, my prime is over my T levels are dropping, my neurons dying and but not getting replaced, women my age are basically withering, their ovaries starting to shut down, their pussy is not as juicy as in their prime

But honestly this goes beyond just women, at my age there is nothing to look forward to, all the major milestones are behind me and I will never be as strong or as smart as I couldve between 16-22

How the fuck do I cope that Im nothing but a walking corpse, I dont even know why humans live past 22, like theres no pointm, how do oldcels on this forum do it

Your username explains this degenthread

Your username explains this degenthread
He is right though (for the most part AND its only the case for genuine incels like him)

Name 1 thing you have to look forward to after 22 to prove me wrong, just 1
There is no real thing to look forward to at all in life, bc existence is meaningless. But at 22 you are phisically still at your peak if you do sports regularly for example, you are acting like you are already boomer.

i have 2 years left time to ascend boyos

There is no real thing to look forward to at all in life, bc existence is meaningless. But at 22 you are phisically still at your peak if you do sports regularly for example, you are acting like you are already boomer.

Yeah there is, at 16 you can look forward to getting your DL, at 21 you can look forward to finally being able to legally dring

See you couldnt name anything past 22, your cop out answer doesnt count

Also Im 23, not 22 so its over, my physical prime is behind me too, Im just waiting to die now

Name 1 thing you have to look forward to after 22 to prove me wrong, just 1
Getting a hunting license, because you have to be 23 in my country to get a hunting license which allows you to buy shotguns and big bore revolvers.

Fucking brutal. I just have one year left. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Just b a gamer, gamers have infinite respawns theory :lul: :soy: