Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life doesn’t start until you looksmaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Until you’ve looksmaxxed, you can’t participate in life. There is no point in having a gf, social circle, etc, unless you are looksmaxxed.

Why get a friend group if i’ll just be the one on the bottom of the social ladder? Why attempt to get a gf if all I could ever hope for is a landwhale roastie?

It all or nothing tbb. Either I am chadlite who has social status and pump n dumps foids or I will rot.

I refuse to let myself be a normie.

Chad or Rope.

Last edited:
It all or nothing tbb. Either I am chadlite who has social status and pump n dumps foids or I will rot.

Chad or Rope.
I would still whoremaxx, if I was a chadlite

True, even though Chads don't have to looksmaxx.

I've personally looksmaxxed to the highest degree, did not do anything to change my life.

Until you’ve looksmaxxed, you can’t participate in life. There is no point in having a gf, social circle, etc, unless you are looksmaxxed.

Why get a friend group if i’ll just be the one on the bottom of the social ladder? Why attempt to get a gf if all I could ever hope for is a landwhale roastie?

Chad or Rope.
Bottom of social ladder?

I’ll pull up in muh candy red Tesla Roadster w/SpaceX package and smash chadlite gf. Betabuxx her with a Louis Vuitton handbag :heart: and it’s over for looksmaxxer. :feelsohh:

85B565D7 25D5 4933 906F 7231A06BF656

I don’t play boyos, just kiddin‘. :p

They like shiny things, so its not all about looks.

Don’t stress yourself over them. If they don’t accept you for who you are, leave.

life doesn't begin until you mog 99.99997% of men
or be born with xx chromosomes

Bottom of social ladder?

I’ll pull up in muh candy red Tesla Roadster w/SpaceX package and smash chadlite gf. Betabuxx her with a Louis Vuitton handbag :heart: and it’s over for looksmaxxer. :feelsohh:

View attachment 510748

I don’t play boyos, just kiddin‘. :p

They like shiny things, so its not all about looks.

Don’t stress yourself over them. If they don’t accept you for who you are, leave.
Not sure if trolling or srs :feelsstudy: