Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life Doesn't Get Much Easier Than This: 37 year old HARPY of a single mother has spent the last 15 years high on codeine

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5754719/The-mother-hooked-counter-painkillers.html

The mother so hooked on over-the-counter painkillers she wore disguises to buy them from her chemist

• Helen White-Knight, from Milton Keynes, got hooked on codeine 15 years ago
  • It started when the 37-year-old took it for pain caused by playing the violin
  • Now, her intake it is managed under professional supervision from a doctor
  • She has also been given nerve-blocking injections in both shoulders to help

Legally obtaining a shit ton of narcotic drugs like this isn't possible without female halo

Good, hope she overdoses

hahaha it started when she started getting pain from playing the violin

It's been 15 years. This bitch isn't going to die.

Most truecel narc abusers overdose within 2 years
That's it I'm voting giant meteor for president 2020

hahaha it started when she started getting pain from playing the violin

latest

A truecel could break a leg and he'd be told to take some aspirin.

How is a woman like this more deserving of sex than us? What exactly makes her personality better than ours? When I hear about parents destroying their kids lives or straight up killing them, I wonder how those degenerates are able to have sex and birth kids in the first place yet I cant even dream of touching a girl

How is a woman like this more deserving of sex than us? What exactly makes her personality better than ours? When I hear about parents destroying their kids lives or straight up killing them, I wonder how those degenerates are able to have sex and birth kids in the first place yet I cant even dream of touching a girl

Good pERsonality

Most people are evil, especially the holier than thou normies. Their true nature comes out when someone of opposing belief shows up. Then all those normies who fight for gun control, human rights,animal rights or feminism have no problem using dirty tactics like attacking innocent relatives of the person they hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back