Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life cycle of a rice cuck

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Be born
Womb to tomb
See other foids of his race get fucked by whites
Die

Last edited:
@Filipinocel @BataviaCel

watch anime and do math homework

Why do i even exist at this point? :cryfeels:

That's why I ask Asians to fuck their race traitor female relatives, don't let sexually deviant whore race traitor flatface gooks Gaslight you on morality, just fill em real good so much so that they can't walk upright again, for safety measures delete their kneecaps as well, let those cripples crawl and accumulate dirt and shit all the way to their reserved place in hell

That's why I ask Asians to fuck their race traitor female relatives, don't let sexually deviant whore race traitor flatface gooks Gaslight you on morality, just fill em real good so much so that they can't walk upright again, for safety measures delete their kneecaps as well, let those cripples crawl and accumulate dirt and shit all the way to their reserved place in hell
Based

UcvDjt7

Here bro, Also these were your allies in WW2

Here have a cigarette, Lifes been hard, Lets smoke!

Based

Studycel in Primary School -> Never Play Outside -> Studycel in Uni -> Never Socialize or Party -> Wage 60 hours a week -> Get cucked by white chads and changs -> Get pestered by parents for grandkids -> Rinse and repeat
Such is life

Studycel in Primary School -> Never Play Outside -> Studycel in Uni -> Never Socialize or Party -> Wage 60 hours a week -> Get cucked by white chads and changs -> Get pestered by parents for grandkids -> Rinse and repeat
Fuck