Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life changes DRASTICALLY after the late 20s/30

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It pains me to see young guys giving up on life so early (especially when they're good- or at least decent-looking) because I fear you don't have any idea of how bad things get when you're closing to/reaching 30.

Love and relationships: any slim chances you had of experiencing teen love and/or finding a virgin are GONE. Carefree adolescent love is GONE. If you're a very good-looking Chad you can still get virgin teens in your late 20s or even 30s, but let's be real, no one here is in that tier, not even our most attractive users.

Looks: forget those male models and actors who have access to tons of aesthetic treatments and whatnot you see on TV/internet. Chances are, when you're closing 30, you'll have already lost around 1 full point from when you were at your prime at your late teens. If you have the balding curse, make it 2 points.

Social life: carefree fun with friends is basically OVER at this point. All your friends, if you even have them, are either married, occupied with their working and financial life. If you haven't become a normie at this point (which I haven't and have tons of friends who have), you'll have nothing in common with any one of them anymore.

My two best friends: one does nothing anymore besides studying trying to become a civil servant (top tier career in Brazil since you work little and earn big, but VERY difficult to get into, since there are normally thousands of people trying for one position) and the other is in a multilevel marketing semi-pyramid scheme bothering everyone he knows to enter that shit (especially me, since we are long-time friends; EVERYDAY he tries to ambush me with some shit about that).

Family: being a full NEET will become either unacceptable or unsustainable, if it weren't before already, in the vast majority of cases. You start to face the reality that your parents will probably die in the next decades or even years.

Leeway: you have none anymore, especially if you're ugly. Society sees a 30+ man as a sea of responsibilities without any rights, especially rights of complaining about things. Being weak/a loser will evoke no empathy from anyone, like it could barely when you were younger..

If it weren't for my thankfully good family situation I'd be in the verge of roping at this point.

Last edited:
From the looks of it, you're on thin ice especially if you're NEET. But I don't consider it to be suicidefuel threshold. Being an nightmare level coper, I try not to think about lost youth now seeing as I'm nearing 30. At least I have more than enough moola to ascend in SEA or european mailbridemaxx if it doesn't work out.

In this life, I've lost the sex battle, I'm not willing to give up on the money battle yet. Basically, I'm going to salvage whatever I have left of my life, moneymaxx, drugmaxx and fuck as many high quality bitches and hookers that money can get till I run out of it. Failure is not an option for me.