Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life as virtual chad - lots of screenshots included

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I'm catfishing this post-wall roastie. My chad is a 6 foot chiselled face god, with a six figures job and numerous degrees in finance. Yet, the roastie thinks she is entitled to chad :forcedsmile:
Meet the roastie:

She doesn't work - my taxes are paying for the consequences of this slut's whoredom. The ex-husband is a legend for not paying child support (he didn't want to be cucked):

He bailed on her at 5 months pregnant, and even left her with 7k debt and without a car:

The background story about the whore's ex, who must have been a chadlite! She lost her virginity to him then married him so he could move to her country (visa fraud):

This just gets better and better :feelshaha:
When chad makes a shitty joke about GoT, she laughs and goes teehee:

She gives her number to chad, when he never asked for it:

I let loose a few GoT spoilers and she goes teehee:

MEME GENDER.
I've already farmed this roastie for nudes, and stood her up once. I'll stand her up again later tonight.
To be continued.

JFL

I've never watched GoT in my life and I'm never gonna watch it because all normies watch this crap.

So I take it a step further. My chad has mental health problems: anxiety and depression.
It is suspected that, with her experience with an ex who has NPD and pumped and dumped her, she would be careful to get involved with someone who has mental health problems. No! She ignores it and says that is what makes my chad unique.
She even offers to come over and help style up chad's apartment. Her personality detector is broken :feelskek:

She is always quick to conpliment chad:

I fake some mental health shit:

She senses an opportunity to betabux chad and make him look after her ex's spawn:

So I take it a step further. My chad has mental health problems: anxiety and depression.
It is suspected that, with her experience with an ex who has NPD and pumped and dumped her, she would be careful to get involved with someone who has mental health problems. No! She ignores it and says that is what makes my chad unique.
She even offers to come over and help style up chad's apartment. Her personality detector is broken :feelskek:
View attachment 113264
She is always quick to conpliment chad:
View attachment 113265
I fake some mental health shit:
View attachment 113266
She senses an opportunity to betabux chad and make him look after her ex's spawn:
View attachment 113267
View attachment 113268
JFL

What Chad picture did you use? She's so fucking entitled and delusional at the same time, fucking landwhales deserve genocide.

Reminder : someone will finally marry her, take care of the children and receive sex once a year :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

lol, she's trying so hard to trap him! How does the Chad look like btw?
I'm catfishing this post-wall roastie. My chad is a 6 foot chiselled face god, with a six figures job and numerous degrees in finance. Yet, the roastie thinks she is entitled to chad :forcedsmile:
Meet the roastie:
View attachment 113251
She doesn't work - my taxes are paying for the consequences of this slut's whoredom. The ex-husband is a legend for not paying child support (he didn't want to be cucked):
View attachment 113252
He bailed on her at 5 months pregnant, and even left her with 7k debt and without a car:
View attachment 113253
The background story about the whore's ex, who must have been a chadlite! She lost her virginity to him then married him so he could move to her country (visa fraud):
View attachment 113259
View attachment 113260
View attachment 113261
This just gets better and better :feelshaha:
When chad makes a shitty joke about GoT, she laughs and goes teehee:
View attachment 113254
She gives her number to chad, when he never asked for it:
View attachment 113255
I let loose a few GoT spoilers and she goes teehee:
View attachment 113256
MEME GENDER.
I've already farmed this roastie for nudes, and stood her up once. I'll stand her up again later tonight.
To be continued.

Reminder : someone will finally marry her, take care of the children and receive sex once a year :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
that's the sad thing. No matter how many times I stand her up, no matter how many nudes she sends me, no matter how much of her time (and money) I waste - she always wins in the end... solely because she has a hole and bluepilled cucks continue to exist. It is so over :feelsrope:
lol, she's trying so hard to trap him! How does the Chad look like btw?
for his age, he is a god
for everyone else, he is a chadlite.

Haha, that's the funniest part -- she will eventually find a guy desperate enough to pay for everything with almost nothing in return. Has there ever been a time in history that women could do this?

:feelskek: This is too much, OP.

OP doing God's work Chadfishing these whores

Bobs and vagene?