Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Life as an ethnic among whites

what's worse is that these neo-nazi types are known to slay ethnic punani

White boy give me your pud pud :lul::lul::lul:

He gets blackpilled brutally here:

:feelsrope: how the fuck did the foid say it that way without feeling any remorse or guilt what the fuck. 0 emotions. Dont whore around if u do it to explore yourself and regret it later.

:feelsrope: how the fuck did the foid say it that way without feeling any remorse or guilt what the fuck. 0 emotions. Dont whore around if u do it to explore yourself and regret it later.
He kills an innocent non-racist black skinhead in this movie, he deserves it for being racist.

Being a skinhead isn't what you think it is. It's a culture and has nothing to do with racial superiority. With every subculture; there's even more divisions, so you're thinking of neo-nazi skinheads whom unfortunately represents every skinhead now thanks to the media. Kind of like how CIA proxy groups now represent Islamic people thanks to the media.

He kills an innocent non-racist black skinhead in this movie, he deserves it for being racist.
He doesn't kill him, only badly beats him. The story continues in a TV series and it ends with Combo getting a payback. Makes me feel bad for him.

In fact the TV series is even higher rated on imdb than the movie so it's not a gimmick, high quality stuff. It's pretty much the ending of the whole series.

He doesn't kill him, only badly beats him. The story continues in a TV series and it ends with Combo getting a payback. Makes me feel bad for him.

In fact the TV series is even higher rated on imdb than the movie so it's not a gimmick, high quality stuff. It's pretty much the ending of the whole series.

I thought he killed him. To be honest, that'd be more impactful. I've watched the first two seasons of the series, is the third one already out? Well, not "season," but part three, I mean? I enjoyed the first two series.

I thought he killed him. To be honest, that'd be more impactful. I've watched the first two seasons of the series, is the third one already out? Well, not "season," but part three, I mean? I enjoyed the first two series.
The third one came out in like 2015 already.

The third one came out in like 2015 already.

I remember waiting for it back in the day. Time really flies. The third one is the final chapter, right?

I remember waiting for it back in the day. Time really flies. The third one is the final chapter, right?
Yea. Time really does fly. I remember when it was 2010 and I was looking out of window thinking how shit my life was.

Yea. Time really does fly. I remember when it was 2010 and I was looking out of window thinking how shit my life was.
I got brutally blackpilled in 2011 by my oneitis. :feelsrope: I found out about incels in 2017, though. For six years, I had nowhere to vent about my ugliness without getting bluepills thrown at me.

I got brutally blackpilled in 2011 by my oneitis. :feelsrope: I found out about incels in 2017, though. For six years, I had nowhere to vent about my ugliness without getting bluepills thrown at me.
Similar. I remember ER but I couldn't really focus on my inceldom as I had larger issues to deal with (extreme racism, broken family etc).

Similar. I remember ER but I couldn't really focus on my inceldom as I had larger issues to deal with (extreme racism, broken family etc).
Feelsbadman.jpg, hope your life is a lot better than it was before.

View attachment 83003

JBW THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH

This is hilarious. I'm gonna use this for every SJW deathnik cunt. Is there also a curry version and rice version of this?

Feelsbadman.jpg, hope your life is a lot better than it was before.

This is hilarious. I'm gonna use this for every SJW deathnik cunt. Is there also a curry version and rice version of this?
Didn't find a curry version.
But the rice version is all around us in real life.

Didn't find a curry version.
But the rice version is all around us in real life.

True, but to ridicule currywhores and ricewhores aside from friedchickensluts, we need their respective versions as well. :feelskek: