Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life as a tool

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Life as a sub 5 is being used as a tool. Nothing more. A tool that gets discarded without a second thought once the user finds a better one. I hope that one day I'm brave enough to tell the world how much I hate it and stop bending over to the whims of others

That tool needs to be parasitic as possible.

Life as a sub 5 is being used as a tool. Nothing more. A tool that gets discarded without a second thought
100 percent
you have two options
wageslave or go homeless
doesnt sound like you have much of a choice in anything huh?

Life as a sub 5 is being used as a tool. Nothing more. A tool that gets discarded without a second thought once the user finds a better one. I hope that one day I'm brave enough to tell the world how much I hate it and stop bending over to the whims of others
muh free will tho :soy: :fuk:

I'm a woodchipper :feelsdevil:

my family will be happy for me once i get a job n move out
they think after that ill be okay and theyll finally be proud of me lol but by the time that happens and i somehow manage to become middle class ill look so much worse than i do now and will probably end up physically ill with some condition

this scene in this move is the truth
the fate of sub5 average men is being used and discarded when youre no longer useful

Last edited:
This is why tax evasion or NEETing is based af

Working and being incel makes me feel that way even more. I think i'll contact my old (the)rapist :soy: to discuss neetbux cause this life is not worth a shit might as well take things easy. I dont know what to do anymore

they think after that ill be okay and theyll finally be proud of me lol
In the end you just work, rot alone at home, repeat, and no one gives a shit. What a pitiful existance. Even some jewish book from 2500 years ago says how it's bad for a man to be alone and yet here we are. Ridiculous.

I'm a machette

the fate of sub5 average men is being used and discarded when youre no longer useful

"its over before it ever began"
this movie was saying this shit before us

In the end you just work, rot alone at home, repeat, and no one gives a shit. What a pitiful existance. Even some jewish book from 2500 years ago says how it's bad for a man to be alone and yet here we are. Ridiculous.
its just insanity im surprised we all just accept this as reality
but the thing is i wouldnt mind being a wagie if i was a chad because i would never be alone life would be good
i would know that after work i have a beautiful girl waiting at home for me with dinner done instead of just coming home to nothing and having 1-3 hours to myself until i have to go to sleep to get ready for work again which is my future bc im sub5 and i was already doing that when i was working years ago just coming back home to my parents house and sitting in my room

there really is just no reason to work as a sub5
you are living a cucked existence

Last edited:
Must suck being Self Aware but having to Work .

Giga Rage Fuel tbh .

:yes:

but the thing is i wouldnt mind being a wagie if i was a chad because i would never be alone life would be good
i would know that after work i have a beautiful girl waiting at home for me with dinner done instead of just coming home to nothing and having 1-3 hours to myself until i have to go to sleep to get ready for work again which is my future bc im sub5 and i was already doing that when i was working years ago just coming back home to my parents house and sitting in my room

Yeah as Chad this would be so easy. I can handle it now on my own so imagine with a loving wife. Fuck, no pussy no work ! :feelsUgh:if i'm rejected one more time i'll start thinking about neetbuxxing i think. Just fucking relax. I need compensation for this joke of a life and normal people will pay for it. I'll get what i fucking deserve ! :society:

my family will be happy for me once i get a job n move out
they think after that ill be okay and theyll finally be proud of me lol but by the time that happens and i somehow manage to become middle class ill look so much worse than i do now and will probably end up physically ill with some condition

It's easy to blame the rich for everything as he seems to do. However the real perpetrator will always be human nature. Other men will put you down at every level. Women will do likewise. Activism of any kind is utterly pointless. You aren't saving anyone.

Working and being incel makes me feel that way even more. I think i'll contact my old (the)rapist :soy: to discuss neetbux cause this life is not worth a shit might as well take things easy. I dont know what to do anymore
Fake being retarded

It's easy to blame the rich for everything as he seems to do. However the real perpetrator will always be human nature. Other men will put you down at every level. Women will do likewise. Activism of any kind is utterly pointless. You aren't saving anyone.

Fake being retarded
i dont agree with the movies full message its kind of retarded at some parts but what he said about the middle class is true
id have to be insanely lucky to even get to that point but yeah i agree activism is cope as well as blaming the rich both futile in the end but i feel like the ultra rich are partly responsible as to why human nature is the way it is

Yeah as Chad this would be so easy. I can handle it now on my own so imagine with a loving wife. Fuck, no pussy no work ! :feelsUgh:if i'm rejected one more time i'll start thinking about neetbuxxing i think. Just fucking relax. I need compensation for this joke of a life and normal people will pay for it. I'll get what i fucking deserve ! :society:
yeah we need to live as comfy as possible
stressing ourselves out for minimum wage is obviously retarded and something no one should be doing