Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life as a non-chad is not worth living - Plato

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
https://vimeo.com/256183999

Chad gets 100s of matches a day and I get nothing! I just wana dieeeee.
Fuckin 1mm of bone structure ruined my life.

I could be fucking all these girls but I dont look like chad, fuckin raging right now on a Friday night while chad is having a 5 some with hot blondes.

Life is a fuckin joke if you are not chad. Pathetic.

Rope Rope Rope

Holy shit how can we compete ?

tumblr_m9bqzhSoUn1r2mibgo1_500.jpg

Wow. It takes a model-tier Chad to be on the same level of a random roastie on a dating app in terms of receiving matches.

Just shows how hypergamous the female species really is.

Blackpill101 said:
Wow. It takes a model-tier Chad to be on the same level of a random roastie on a dating app in terms of receiving matches.

Just shows how hypergamous the female species really is.

Idk how an average ugly girl is able to get same amount of matches as chad while her looksmatch is hanging somewhere on a rope.

Life is so unfair for ugly guys. We are just a spec of dust

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Idk how an average ugly girl is able to get same amount of matches as chad while her looksmatch is hanging somewhere on a rope.

Life is so unfair for ugly guys. We are just a spec of dust

If we incels obtain political power somehow we must make sure that the normie scum get to experience our indescribable suicide fuel emotions.

Life as an incel is a joke

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Life as an incel is a joke

So true man, if we all disappeared from the society tomorrow, nobody would notice.
If 1 Chad disappeared tomorrow, all the FHO's in his social circle would commit suicide and it would be on national news.

This world is so shallow because of females.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
So true man, if we all disappeared from the society tomorrow, nobody would notice.
If 1 Chad disappeared tomorrow, all the FHO's in his social circle would commit suicide and it would be on national news.

This world is so shallow because of females.
We got fucked over

Back in when I used Hernan Drago to catfish sluts, i would get SPAMMED with messages from my Snapchat, Tinder and Kik. I couldn’t keep up with so i just abandoned my catfishing account.

Octopusgun2 said:
Back in when I used Hernan Drago to catfish sluts, i would get SPAMMED with messages from my Snapchat, Tinder and Kik. I couldn’t keep up with so i just abandoned my catfishing account.

Imagine getting so much attention from girls that you have to ignore them, then there are us who can’t even get a singl glance from a women.

This hilarious hahahahahaHHanaha

Yoyo said:
Holy shit how can we compete ?

You can’t, unless you get a surgery or something

AND I WAS HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE ONE BUMBLE MATCH SINCE JANUARY LOOOOOOOOOL