Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life as a man has become insignificant (my life is insignificant)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Your are doomed regardless of what you do. You will apply yourself for a somewhat decent job, just be ready to receive a declination. I am forced to live a life as a packhorse for little income. I am nothing but a replaceable working drone. I have to hit work twice a day for that while females arrive in their cars all cozy, I have to walk 9 km in total in addition to that.
I also have no social circle and I even got rejected recently. It was my first attempt though, yet, it won't be any different if I keep going on. Even if I succeed in some way, I am a 25 year old loser with a low-level job, still living with my parents.
I do not experience any pleasure. Everything is just dull to me. There is only one thing left to do. I have to take all kinds of anabolic stuff times 1000 in order to become a monster only to kill myself right afterwards.

Last edited:
Everyone here is insignificant.

If only you had wife and children to take care of... then you will feel your labor is worth something.

Working for nothing... just to get to the next day is utterly pointless.

If only you had wife and children to take care of... then you will feel your labor is worth something.

Working for nothing... just to get to the next day is utterly pointless.

No own family, nothing. Even if I would have this my income is too bad for this. It is just pathetic.

Last edited:
Just kill yourself already, if you aren't a 26 feet tall monster yet.

Just kill yourself already, if you aren't a 26 feet tall monster yet.

Kircher+Giants.jpg

Every man is insignificant in the west.

Basically, that's my life: I care for others while nobody cares about me. Worse they don't give a fuck about me, and I'm like an untouchable, invisible to the society. Fuck this world.

Really everyone is insignificant. Humans are grossly overpopulated, no one really stands out as being "special" anymore.
That famous actor, that high level athlete, that billionaire businessman- all of them could have easily been replaced by the second in line if the circumstances were slightly different. People will tell themselves they matter if they have a family or fans but in reality its not like anything that drastic will change if they were to die today.

This is what happens when you have almost 8 billion people.

Really everyone is insignificant. Humans are grossly overpopulated, no one really stands out as being "special" anymore.
That famous actor, that high level athlete, that billionaire businessman- all of them could have easily been replaced by the second in line if the circumstances were slightly different. People will tell themselves they matter if they have a family or fans but in reality its not like anything that drastic will change if they were to die today.

This is what happens when you have almost 8 billion people.
Interesting theory.

Mine too, zero value lost if got mowed down by a truck of peace.

Looks like we're all in the same boat @LastGerman.
I think many of us experience the absurdity of a life where almost no positive thing is expected and we still have to rip our ass of to a (or 2 or even more) job we detest. It is mere torture and at this point, I day dream of ending it.
I really...fucked up.

I think many of us experience the absurdity of a life where almost no positive thing is expected and we still have to rip our ass of to a (or 2 or even more) job we detest. It is mere torture and at this point, I day dream of ending it.
I really...fucked up.

Life as a man is so pathetic. It has to stop now.

My life is meaningless

Basically, that's my life: I care for others while nobody cares about me. Worse they don't give a fuck about me, and I'm like an untouchable, invisible to the society. Fuck this world.
We're the modern lepers basically. I agree though, I tried caring about ppl even though they never reciprocate. All I got was shitty self esteem and being used as a 'favor friend'. Fuck ppl who call us bitter and angry. They'd be angry and bitter too if they weren't treated like human beings.