Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life as a male in general is very hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Not just the inceldom part, but also everything else. The world is already hostile when you are born male and its like life is just fighting and fighting.

Yes, unfortunately the world today is all PrOgReSsIvE and men are getting ostracized specially if they are ugly like us, but this just can't be the norm and there will definitely be some retaliation in the future

Alphas > Foid > normies > incels

We live in Chad's world

Not just the inceldom part, but also everything else. The world is already hostile when you are born male and its like life is just fighting and fighting.
That's why I'm not too despondent being a shut-in for the last 3 months due to me being in the "vulnerable" category for COVID-19, hardly any interaction with other humans, except my carers a few times a day, and I rarely say anything past "Hello" to them.

Being a man is hard as hell especially when you don’t fit in. Feminism being introduced is just fuel to the fire that is a man’s struggle.

You are expendable, and society enforces this by pandering to females.

20200305 172819

Foids will willingly dispose any man, even chad. All it takes is some time.

Nothing new, always been like that, before humanity.

Men have always gotten the short end of the stick. Since day one, we were expendable and nothing but tools for society; the majority of slaves were men, the majority of deaths in war were men, men died in the frontlines while foids stayed behind fucking chad, men have a much higher mortality rate and are more susceptible to diseases and other illnesses. In short, we are the expendable gender.

Yes, unfortunately the world today is all PrOgReSsIvE and men are getting ostracized specially if they are ugly like us, but this just can't be the norm and there will definitely be some retaliation in the future
Foids then chads then normies then incels

Nothing is hard in the first world, keep deluding yourself