Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life as a femoid : few days after pretending to be a femoid online

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Life as a femoid is so easy, it’s not even funny. You get so much attention and you get spammed with messages that it becomes tiring and annoying.

I, as a male, get a huge dopamine rush when someone messages me on Snapchat. But as a femoid, I feel totally desensitized and no one gives me any kind of dopamine rush no matter what they say.

You get away with everything, anything and you feel tired of having to reply to all these thirsty betas.

You guys wonder why femoids are so picky, but I can totally see why. When you have over a hundred of messages, you’d only pick ONE who’s goodlooking enough to reply to him as he’s more worthy due to his superior genetics.

To those incels who hate women for not wanting to date them. Try life as a femoid, even if just for one day. You’d see that nature and biology is what led us to what we are today. If you want to blame any group of people : blame sub8 males, they are the second reason next to nature as to why we’re incels.

NOOO buh buh buh inceltears told me that femoids have it harder than me and they worked for everything they had!!!!!!!! there is no reason or way that femoids and cucks lie! NO SIR!

TheVman said:
NOOO buh buh buh inceltears told me that femoids have it harder than me and they worked for everything they had!!!!!!!! there is no reason or way that femoids and cucks lie! NO SIR!

*hamster wheel starts approaching speed of light*

TheVman said:

TheVman said:
bcHmwTC_d.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:
TheVman said:
bcHmwTC_d.jpg
LMAO kills me everytime lol

careful tho i got banned last time for posting this

Twisted said:
Have you tried tinder as a female?
No, i’ll be getting spammed if I do. I already get enough spam as it is.

wemenz can b incel 2.

Just lol if you're a sub 9 male.

Being a female nowadays is living an human life for free. No effort needed in any way. You get a job, a bf, etc... The whole maslow pyramid for fucking free, just because you have sex and half the population dont have it, so you can give it in exchange of anything you need, litteraly anything.
But here i am, having tried everything from therapy to sports, from meditation to volunteering... and i got absolutely nothing. I have a fucking degree, i studied my whole fucking life, i wasted countless hours and too much money interacting with females... and it doesnt even matter. I fucking hate being a male. I fucking hate every woman in this planet. Any of them could make me feel human at any moment, but of course, no one will...
I cant take this shiet anymore. Im so fucking tired of everything. So tired.

Solitarian_Walker said:
wemenz can b incel 2.
very rarely. Ive seen 1/10 women with 5/10 men.

Nothing new, but always good to see it confirmed again.

As I've often said, the greatest blackpill lesson is living in the shoes of a female.

You cannot understand how truly worthless and subhuman you are until you do this.

Grotesque said:
As I've often said, the greatest blackpill lesson is living in the shoes of a female.
You cannot understand how truly worthless and subhuman you are until you do this.
The only time I feel worthless is when I use a Chad.

IsolationHurts said:
Being a female nowadays is living an human life for free. No effort needed in any way. You get a job, a bf, etc... The whole maslow pyramid for fucking free, just because you have sex and half the population dont have it, so you can give it in exchange of anything you need, litteraly anything.
But here i am, having tried everything from therapy to sports, from meditation to volunteering... and i got absolutely nothing. I have a fucking degree, i studied my whole fucking life, i wasted countless hours and too much money interacting with females... and it doesnt even matter. I fucking hate being a male. I fucking hate every woman in this planet. Any of them could make me feel human at any moment, but of course, no one will...
I cant take this shiet anymore. Im so fucking tired of everything. So tired.

r u native-born spanish? most of them are Chads, its hard to believe u couldnt get laid at all if u had graduated college, put urself out there and shit not even 1 single femoid gave u her attention. 

whats ur situation now?

But remember, woman have it "hard"

dr-problematic said:
r u native-born spanish? most of them are Chads, its hard to believe u couldnt get laid at all if u had graduated college, put urself out there and shit not even 1 single femoid gave u her attention. 

whats ur situation now?

Yes, im spanish and i learnt english so i could talk with femoids from other countries at college lmao All the pathetic shit i did in my life while bluepilled... i know my english is bad tho
And yes, here the top 10% males (rich, tall, handsome, amazing social skills, big supoorting family...) fuck 75% of the girls here, and normies just get whats left. Ive never known another spanish incel. Girls are usually very hot and even the average girl is kind of hot. Also im from Andalucia, so girls go around half naked most of the year, showing the fucking ass. This is litteraly hell. I feel like an alien.
My parents think im still studying for the national tests to become a teacher. They give me enough money to rent a cheap room and smoke some cheap weed. I hope they never know what a fucking disappoinment i am. That im fucking wasting their money. 
And yes, ive past my youth, near to 6 years in college, and i tried it all during it: sports, meditation, learning languages, volunteering, rading clubs, go to bars with classmates, go to bars alone, facebook, tinder, socializing in any way possible... im just too fucking ugly and weird. I have zero social skills, and ive been rejected more than 50 times at least (probably more than a hundred if we count implicit rejections) I couldnt even make a single friend for more than a week or so...  So i had to learn that im subhuman the hard hard way. Anybody here cant even imagine how many hours i beta-orbited femoids just to get rejected. How many times i saw Chad getting pussy like no big deal and deluding myself about it, thinking that i just had to try harder. I just grew bitter and bitter, and when i ended college, i secluded myself. Now self hate is my religion, and i dont know when, but i know i will just kill myself one of these days. 
I feel so much embarrasment and rejection. Thats all i feel. I dont know why i even tried.

Ah, i wrote too much. Sorry. Im drunk. And sad.

IsolationHurts said:
Yes, im spanish and i learnt english so i could talk with femoids from other countries at college lmao All the pathetic shit i did in my life while bluepilled... i know my english is bad tho
And yes, here the top 10% males (rich, tall, handsome, amazing social skills, big supoorting family...) fuck 75% of the girls here, and normies just get whats left. Ive never known another spanish incel. Girls are usually very hot and even the average girl is kind of hot. Also im from Andalucia, so girls go around half naked most of the year, showing the fucking ass. This is litteraly hell. I feel like an alien.
My parents think im still studying for the national tests to become a teacher. They give me enough money to rent a cheap room and smoke some cheap weed. I hope they never know what a fucking disappoinment i am. That im fucking wasting their money. 
And yes, ive past my youth, near to 6 years in college, and i tried it all during it: sports, meditation, learning languages, volunteering, rading clubs, go to bars with classmates, go to bars alone, facebook, tinder, socializing in any way possible... im just too fucking ugly and weird. I have zero social skills, and ive been rejected more than 50 times at least (probably more than a hundred if we count implicit rejections) I couldnt even make a single friend for more than a week or so...  So i had to learn that im subhuman the hard hard way. Anybody here cant even imagine how many hours i beta-orbited femoids just to get rejected. How many times i saw Chad getting pussy like no big deal and deluding myself about it, thinking that i just had to try harder. I just grew bitter and bitter, and when i ended college, i secluded myself. Now self hate is my religion, and i dont know when, but i know i will just kill myself one of these days. 
I feel so much embarrasment and rejection. Thats all i feel. I dont know why i even tried.

i mean it looks like u found contanct with femoids and even managed to keep it up till certain moment, all u need to do is learn how to escalate and dont put urself in category of beta orbiter instead of potential sex partner. 

what u doin now? neetin or studyin? 

not sure how u couldnt have friends, if u r basic youth who smokes goes to pubs and shit, i never even did that

dr-problematic said:
i mean it looks like u found contanct with femoids and even managed to keep it up till certain moment, all u need to do is learn how to escalate and dont put urself in category of beta orbiter instead of potential sex partner. 

what u doin now? neetin or studyin? 

not sure how u couldnt have friends, if u r basic youth who smokes goes to pubs and shit, i never even did that

I never had a chance but i didnt know it. Im ugly and my personality is fucked up. Ive been isolated since i was a child, because i never knew how to socialize and my parents didnt liked me. I thought i could change everything while in college, and god knows i tried. All i wanted, my whole life, is feeling loved by a female. Ive given up by this point. I cant handle more rejections. I cant. Ive accepted my subhuman fate and neet. But i tried so hard for so long. I didnt know exhaustion, just a sadness that i thought i could overcome.
And i never got a single friend because nobody wants me as a friend, obviously. Im pathetic. I repell females. I was a kissless virgin absolutely and completely desperate for making a friend. Treating women as gods. A white night so bluepilled and feminst that i cringe to death when i remember anything. I gave my best years to some dozen femoids that (now i know that just) used me and forgot about me instantly. I carried bags for femoids, did their homewor and wrote tons of papers for them, i explained things before tests, i did everything a woman wanted from me... and i got nothing from it. I wasted and missed all that makes life worth believing that i had any chance. And i did it all while watching how almost any normie could get laid once a week , and Chad could get a new hot young pussy every day without even trying. 
If you are as ugly and socially retarded as i am, even if u went to pubs and social events, everyone you tried to met and talk with  will just feel pity and annoyance. Nobody wants subhumans near, in any way.

why do women continue to deny though that dating is harder though.

yes sorting through the dozens of good and bad messages you get is sooooo much harder than literally getting no responses /s

ultimately though you have to blame all the thirsty guys for the attitudes of women, on some level i can't blame them for playing the game. If women gave guys money just for putting on a tight shirt and streaming yourself playing games I would do it

I'm in the process of creating a fictional social media life for 3 separate women. This is gonna be legendary

sex change here I come kek

dr-problematic said:

whats ur situation now?

Man, take the blackpill. Graduating college has fuck all to do with attracting femoids. They don’t give a shit about education or money.

TheVman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
TheVman said:
bcHmwTC_d.jpg
LMAO kills me everytime lol
careful tho i got banned last time for posting this

i'm out of the loop, can someone redpill me on zyros? why does he get hate? he mogs the fuck out of me.

B-but I thought females had it really hard and can be incel too?? My INSIGHTFUL incel tears brain cannot comprehend this thread!! It is far too logical, put it away!!!

Solitarian_Walker said:
wemenz can b incel 2.

TOP KEK
see /r/foreveralone KEK

You have no idea how annoying that is. I wish people I didn't know can stop messaging me all the time. I wish all the weirdos will just leave me alone. uuuhhh, you Incels have it lucky.