Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life and death dont matter

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
If not something weird that happened to our brains at some point long time ago due to evolution, we would be like plants or bugs. Reactive, not thinking, not conscious.

So basically the only difference between you and a bug is that youre conscious. But youre both shortlived and live meaningless lifes. Probably even being billionaire is mostly meaningless as you will lose it all the moment you die.

Idk why humans and monkeys been here for millions of years yet we evolved to only live about 70 years and then die. It's like if our purpose was to breed, take care of our children, then die.

Whatever our bodies are thinking, their main aim is to reproduce thats why cooming feels so good. As long as your cells and dna were passed thats ok. Wr can die after.

Our cells dont care about us being a single entity, a thinking being or an owner of this body.

And why do we need brains snd consciusness anyway? For what reason. Consciousness is against the nature. Although we got it via lucky evolution you can see that its unnatural by eg comparing other life forms.

Nothing matters except for getting replies on your threads

Only thing we are equal in is death. So death to everyone!

Oldcel here, I'm almost 35. At any rate, there comes a time as you get older that after living a life of constant suffering, pain, misery, and despair there is very little difference between life or death, essentially overtime you become what I like to describe as the living dead wherein all actuality literal death is seen as a release of this living dead state of existence where you start to not care anymore. As every year passes on you become less and less afraid of death to the point where you no longer fear it anymore. At a certain point of constantly feeling joyless, purposeless, and without any kind of life enjoyment death is just the end of all the agony. Speaking for myself, I only keep living just because I want to see this entire world destroyed before I die so I can garnish some form of satisfaction upon passing. I want to watch the entire world burn. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
the consious you are talking about, is due to the language, the discovery of language gave the ability to translate an idea or explain things , consiousness is all that is. one who has the best form of communication has the "consiouss". language enabled you to think in terms of words.

And why do we need brains snd consciusness anyway? For what reason
That's a very good question, but I'm afraid that it's one that can't be answered. I speculate that consciousness may be the end goal of evolution, but the why is a total mystery.

Consciousness is against the nature. Although we got it via lucky evolution you can see that its unnatural by eg comparing other life forms.
How is consciousness against nature when it's itself a part of nature?

consciousness has no physical properties, It's hyperspatial energy, our bodies is the physical container. for knowing why it exists we'd need to find similar highly evolved conscious beings in order of tracking an universal pattern.

Last edited:
the consious you are talking about, is due to the language, the discovery of language gave the ability to translate an idea or explain things , consiousness is all that is. one who has the best form of communication has the "consiouss". language enabled you to think in terms of words.
maybe you are right, its very interesting theory, after all, we think with words

That's a very good question, but I'm afraid that it's one that can't be answered. I speculate that consciousness may be the end goal of evolution, but the why is a total mystery.

How is consciousness against nature when it's itself a part of nature?
nah consciousness probably just a side effect of evolution, how it could be a goal when it wasnt even known to your cells/bodies yet
the only purposes of evolution is to survive and breed, consciousness is a side effect, because you could survive and breed without consciousness, so its not its main goal, but it indeed comes from evolution

consciousness has no physical properties, It's hyperspatial energy, our bodies is the physical container. for knowing why it exists we'd need to find similar highly evolved conscious beings in order of tracking an universal pattern.
what

is this why the world is a flaming turd dumpster fire?

Life and death dont matter​

If not something weird that happened to our brains at some point long time ago due to evolution, we would be like plants or bugs. Reactive, not thinking, not conscious.
This argument doesn't make sense to me: we are special, but that specialness doesn't matter because we wouldn't be the way we are if not for what made us the way we are?

So basically the only difference between you and a bug is that youre conscious. But youre both shortlived and live meaningless lifes.
Short is subjective, though I understand in the grand sense both seem small.
The irony here is for you to assign concepts like meaning shows an example of meaning you have found in life: to assess it's meaning.
IE to weigh the meaning of life proves it has meaning to you: you might conclude it lacks meaning but you would be wrong in an absolute sense.
You can pine "I wish life had MORE meaning", sure, I get that.

Probably even being billionaire is mostly meaningless as you will lose it all the moment you die.
You could try desperately striving to pump those billions into life extension research.
Even if it doesn't work, you still had a meaning in your life.
Meaningfulness I think is more about intent and purpose than necessarily succeeding.

Call it cucked but in some altruistic sense, even if you don't manage to sustain your own consciousness indefinitely, if enough people strived for that, we'd approach that horizon progressively so at least future generations could enjoy it, and perhaps remember your ideals and thank you for doing so.

Idk why humans and monkeys been here for millions of years yet we evolved to only live about 70 years and then die. It's like if our purpose was to breed, take care of our children, then die.
Correct that's basically the purpose genes/DNA select for. Our memetic intent and science would need to take us the next step to living centuries/millenia.
So I guess read up on transhumanism, join some life extension research funding clubs if this bothers you. Most of it will be scams and odds are we won't escape death, but at least it seems cool.

Whatever our bodies are thinking, their main aim is to reproduce thats why cooming feels so good. As long as your cells and dna were passed thats ok. Wr can die after.
Our cells dont care about us being a single entity, a thinking being or an owner of this body.
That's okay, if my cells don't love me I will brainwash them to love me eternally.

And why do we need brains snd consciusness anyway? For what reason.
To ask these questions and weigh the answers given by others and by yourself?

Consciousness is against the nature. Although we got it via lucky evolution you can see that its unnatural by eg comparing other life forms.
Consciousness is not against nature, it evolved as a competetive strategy for reproduction.
Other life forms have consciousness too, it just comes in different forms and quantity.
You're probably moreso thinking of "sapience" (human-like consciousness) which is a bit rarer, but I still think present in some degrees in higher animals.

I'm saying it didn't evolve because it's not physical, only our bodies did. last part is, in order to establish a rule we'd need to observe something beyond independent from us.

I'm saying it didn't evolve because it's not physical, only our bodies did. last part is, in order to establish a rule we'd need to observe something beyond independent from us.
Any energy in any space is technically physical. Perhaps you mean immaterial? You can be have something that's immaterial (heat, light), but still be physical.

Any energy in any space is technically physical. Perhaps you mean immaterial? You can be have something that's immaterial (heat, light), but still be physical.

yes this makes more sense. I'm not searching anything I'm saying so maybe just inventing things.