Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lied that I have a kid and girlfriend

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
Started a new crappy agency job, a few people asked in small talk if I'm married and have kids [being as most[UWSL] are expected to by my age I guess]. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Instead of the usual point-blank no, I said yeh I live with a foid nurse and have a daughter with my ex. I actually got treated better after that, compared to when I say no and feel full of worry and shame. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's tiring though trying to keep the facade up. [/UWSL]

just lie to normie theory

I will say I have a doll gf, and that roasties are unloyal whores if they ask me ...

Started a new crappy agency job, a few people asked in small talk if I'm married and have kids [being as most[UWSL] are expected to by my age I guess]. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Instead of the usual point-blank no, I said yeh I live with a foid nurse and have a daughter with my ex. I actually got treated better after that, compared to when I say no and feel full of worry and shame. [/UWSL]

This is like a sienfeld episode about George lying to get a job lol

Understandable:feelscry:

lying is based

Yeah that’s my standard procedure for when I work in places. Being a single guy make you a target. People just assume you’re some kind of weirdo or even worse a predator.

im wondering how long you can keep that up because in my experience, people can eventually tell

Honestly I'd have done the same if I were at a wizardcel age. I'd say that I'm divorced and that my ex-wife and kid moved back to my home country

Yeah, I've seen a study where men with weeding rings are, on average, treated better than ones without.

Prolly you don't look like an incel then, otherwise I doubt they believed you.

Prolly you don't look like an incel then, otherwise I doubt they believed you.

I did get a strange confused look back, so yes they probably didn't believe me! I called in sick today anyway, coughing all night, sweating and feeling like crap. The agency says I'm now going to be replaced, good, fuck work! :feelscomfy:

Tbh, why not just say you have a girlfriend?

Why paint yourself into a corner?

I wouldn't lie ngl, I mean people can be faggot/trans etc etc, these stuff is acceptable but being singe not?

I wouldn't lie ngl, I mean people can be faggot/trans etc etc, these stuff is acceptable but being singe not?
Promiscuity and having an onlyfans is becoming less stigmatized but virginity is now more stigmatized and even sex positive people stigmatize virgins :feelsclown:

there are people here who are old eno ugh to be your sons, crazy shit you're the same age as my parents
How young are you? still a teencel?

omfg just say yes or no ffs, im not on trannycord anymore so no idea what ur discord pfp is.

im just asking u if ur that skinny jew cuz i can't remember if his .is username is sub8male or just sub8
ok fine i am him

i talked with robtical lol and he unbanned me.

good idea. I always sense I will be judged negatively when I get asked these questions.