Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lie about your virginity

H

humanworm

Greycel
Do not tell people that you are a virgin, irl or online. Do everything in your power to mask the fact. Try to avoid the question, but if you are asked, lie and and be as vague as possible.

Your reputation is crucial in any society, guard it with your life. If you are a virgin above the age of 18 as a male, this carries serious negative connotations. People will talk and laugh behind your back. Your "aura" will be obliterated. You will instantly ruin any slim chance of ascension from any woman who knows. Your male peers will not respect you.

Your identity is not about personal expression. The purpose of your identity is to fit in. Beyond your virginity, you should try to eliminate any aspect of yourself that makes you stand out in any way. This is hard for ugly people, as we will always stick out, but it is a crucial aspect of power and influence.

People just assume I am a virgin because I am an ugly manlet

People just assume I am a virgin because I am an ugly manlet
You cannot change people's assumptions, the halo effect is real. Still, there are things you can control. Try to mirror the people that you are currently around. Do not be your own person. And NEVER confirm their suspicions yourself.

as if anyone will actually believe me if i said i lost my virginity

Do not tell people that you are a virgin, irl or online. Do everything in your power to mask the fact. Try to avoid the question, but if you are asked, lie and and be as vague as possible.

Your reputation is crucial in any society, guard it with your life. If you are a virgin above the age of 18 as a male, this carries serious negative connotations. People will talk and laugh behind your back. Your "aura" will be obliterated. You will instantly ruin any slim chance of ascension from any woman who knows. Your male peers will not respect you.

Your identity is not about personal expression. The purpose of your identity is to fit in. Beyond your virginity, you should try to eliminate any aspect of yourself that makes you stand out in any way. This is hard for ugly people, as we will always stick out, but it is a crucial aspect of power and influence.
When they see an asian, they already know

as if anyone will actually believe me if i said i lost my virginity
The best plan is to not let it get to that point. Say nothing. Do not bring it up. If you are in a group and the conversation goes to sexual encounters, be nonchalant and say as little as possible without arousing suspicion.

Slave mentality

am proud to be incel, fuck you

Slave mentality

am proud to be incel, fuck you
you're not gonna want to hear this, but your only chance at escaping slavery is to schmooze and fit in. Nobody is impressed that you're a "lone-wolf" especially if you're ugly. If you ever want to advance in society as an ugly male, you have to make people value you in some way. You do this by fitting in and being exceptional at a useful skill.

The best plan is to not let it get to that point. Say nothing. Do not bring it up. If you are in a group and the conversation goes to sexual encounters, be nonchalant and say as little as possible without arousing suspicion.
This is actually how I avoid being asked. I steer clear of relationship topics

no one even asks if im virgin if they did i would just say it doesnt mattter so they can fuck off and leav me alone

you're not gonna want to hear this, but your only chance at escaping slavery is to schmooze and fit in. Nobody is impressed that you're a "lone-wolf" especially if you're ugly. If you ever want to advance in society as an ugly male, you have to make people value you in some way. You do this by fitting in and being exceptional at a useful skill.

Yeah, but you gave out an advice that would be useful for normies, not incels.

If you have incel looks claiming virginity (or not) makes 0 difference, your value equals=0 anyways

Are you stupid? People are gonna realize you’re a virgin by exactly that behavior.

You ooze virginity if you are virgin man, can't really hide it.

No you should wear your virginity with pride like jesus

OP's next thread:

Lie about your gender

Society hates males, so if anyone asks you should lie and say you're a female. This is vitally important, a matter of life and death. Also plz get gender reassignment surgery like me.

Try to mirror the people that you are currently around. Do not be your own person.
Are you trolling? Who told you this plan would work out, and improve your social skills and contacts?

My ex from a long distance relationship contacted me a month ago and the topic of me of if I was still a virgin came up. I said I have had sex, but she replied with "no you haven't:lul::lul:"

Are you trolling? Who told you this plan would work out, and improve your social skills and contacts?
the literature the influenced me the most in this regard is:

The 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene
Never Split the Difference - Chris Voss

Chances that this retarded GrAY is actually telling the truth abt not being a virgin?

IMO every GrAY has a 90% chance of fakecel

Try to mirror the people that you are currently around. Do not be your own person.
Why does every post you make drip with so much paranoia?

you talk like someone from a gangstalking forum

Chances that this retarded GrAY is actually telling the truth abt not being a virgin?

I have been in this community way longer than you youngcel
Why does every post you make drip with so much paranoia?

you talk like someone from a gangstalking forum
you are never going to naturally fit in as an ugly male. you need to gain a deeper understanding of psychology to function.

If he seriously acts like he suggests, he’s definitely a virgin, but rather out of stupidity than being determined to be a dead end.

I have been in this community
if you walk like a GrAY and talk like a GrAY then you are a GrAY
you are never going to naturally fit in as an ugly male. you need to gain a deeper understanding of psychology to function.
You don't have a deep understanding of psychology, you're just naturally submissive and scared to death abt what people might think of you

If he seriously acts like he suggests, he’s definitely a virgin, but rather out of stupidity than being determined to be a dead end.
the sad fate of many a redpiller jfl

People lie about being a virgin here too.

IMG 3553

Of course, lie if you can. Not everyone has that chance though, some of us are so ugly that no one bothers to even ask.

Sexhavers can sense your virgin aura if you're around them.

I particularly don't feel the need to lie in this situation, I don't feel much shame about being virgin. In fact, I kinda like that status even if it's a negative one, and the normies that you would want to befriend don't really care much about that. It's not a big deal, at least for me.

Correct, basically fake it till you make it.

but you gotta be good at faking it because women personality detector is faultless :feelsaww:

People can already detect you are a virgin by just looking at your face, if they can't then you are a fakecel. Inceldom discussed

Great idea for a emba radio post! Bro... It might take a while...