Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Library's closed for almost a week straight

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
And my family's shouting at each other at home. It's over, incels are always oppressed by society. You know your life is shit when you can't even math cope.

Go on libgen.is and download some PDF's until it opens back up. Also, are you getting a degree in mathematics?

Go on libgen.is and download some PDF's until it opens back up. Also, are you getting a degree in mathematics?
No I'm planning to major in physics, math is a form of escapism for me, life is hell. All of my math books were downloaded from libgen with the exception of the first one which I downloaded from zlib.

Go to a quite coffee shop for studying, kek

No I'm planning to major in physics, math is a form of escapism for me, life is hell. All of my math books were downloaded from libgen with the exception of the first one which I downloaded from zlib.
Nice, good luck. One of my favorite courses in university was mathematical physics. It was complicated at times but very fascinating.

Nice, good luck. One of my favorite courses in university was mathematical physics. It was complicated at times but very fascinating.
Sounds pretty hard, word problems + calculus = death