Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

libertarianism is autism

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
Libertarianism is much more than just property rights. It's basically the idea that the state is useless for anything other than just protecting property rights and that society if left alone basically just balances itself by itself That's horseshit and there is no real world evidence this is true. How does the free market fix low IQ people reproducing at crazy speeds while high IQ people have no children for example? Even if you removed all welfare it would only reduce the problem at best but not fix it since stupid people will breed regardless. In the past traditional values prevented this but those don't exist in a libertarian society since the state can't enforce cultural norms via force.

And the reason I called capitalism unsustainable above is because it is based on the massively flawed notion that economies can grow forever. Need more housing? Just built build more housing! Need more food? Just grow more food! Etc. Things don't work that way. Already we are past the earth's carrying capacity and yet shitholes like Africa just continue breeding at insane speeds. Human society does not balance itself. It needs to be controlled.

It also doesn't shock me that the overwhelming majority of libertarians are spoiled upper middle morons whom have probably never been exposed to the worst excesses of capitalism.

Blackpill Manifesto series: https://looksm

And the reason I called capitalism unsustainable above is because it is based on the massively flawed notion that economies can grow forever. Need more housing? Just built build more housing! Need more food? Just grow more food! Etc.
But people will live on Mars.

Libertarianism is much more than just property rights. It's basically the idea that the state is useless for anything other than just protecting property rights and that society if left alone basically just balances itself by itself
Yes, it’s called spontaneous order. Governments are what caused the current state of affairs of degeneration.

That's horseshit and there is no real world evidence this is true. How does the free market fix low IQ people reproducing at crazy speeds while high IQ people have no children for example?
Low iq people have a mass die off because they are having more kids than they can support, as their is no government to help them when they can’t stop fucking and having kids. High iq people will probably always be a minority though.

Even if you removed all welfare it would only reduce the problem at best but not fix it since stupid people will breed regardless.
Not if they die out. They have no problem with incel genes dying out, yet cry when retards who have kids they can’t afford die out.

In the past traditional values prevented this but those don't exist in a libertarian society since the state can't enforce cultural norms via force.
No it didn’t. Traditional values built support systems so even stupid people could survive and benefitted from smarter people in the society.

And the reason I called capitalism unsustainable above is because it is based on the massively flawed notion that economies can grow forever. Need more housing? Just built build more housing! Need more food? Just grow more food! Etc. Things don't work that way. Already we are past the earth's carrying capacity and yet shitholes like Africa just continue breeding at insane speeds. Human society does not balance itself. It needs to be controlled.
Africa would have a mass die off if western nations stop sending huge amounts of money there every year. Capitalism doesn’t need constant growth, that’s a misconception. It means people are able to freely trade goods and services.

“But what about people who can’t afford basic needs”

Then they work

“But what if it doesn’t pay enough”

Then they die and those jobs cease to exist because no one would work somewhere where they can’t survive off the wages.

“But this is uncompassionate and we should help them”

Sorry sweetie, you aren’t entitled to other people’s resources. Maybe they should fix their personalities.

It also doesn't shock me that the overwhelming majority of libertarians are spoiled upper middle morons whom have probably never been exposed to the worst excesses of capitalism.

America and most of the West are not really true capitalist nations, but rather mixed economies.

"But what if it doesn’t pay enough”

Then they die and those jobs cease to exist because no one would work somewhere where they can’t survive off the wages.
Actually incorrect.

Why do you think fast food is around when no-one can survive off part time minimum wage? Because companies don't have to care if they hire the bottom denominator. Someone no one else will hire because they don't have enough experience or whatever.

Actually incorrect.

Why do you think fast food is around when no-one can survive off part time minimum wage? Because companies don't have to care if they hire the bottom denominator. Someone no one else will hire because they don't have enough experience or whatever.
If you can’t afford to live off of your wages, you will die. Fast food can pay below a living wage now because the people can have food stamps, subsidized housing, and other things due to government interference in the market. In a sense, corporations can pay less and have their employees survive on taxpayer money.

If you can’t afford to live off of your wages, you will die. Fast food can pay below a living wage now because the people can have food stamps, subsidized housing, and other things due to government interference in the market. In a sense, corporations can pay less and have their employees survive on taxpayer money.
This is entirely untrue. People can't always apply for or even use these. The real way people survive off these wages is working two jobs in communal living. That means that these wages are so bad people are forced to live with five other people working two jobs.

In order to get foodstamps, you have to meet several requirements, most of which essentially forbid you from helping someone in your household, which subsidized living is essentially the only way to get.

They also deliberately make the process extremely difficult to do and apply for, and even in subsidized living you live with at least 2 other people. The fact is, people don't just "get better jobs because this one doesn't pay well", no, they have to take that job because they have literally no other choice and live paycheck to paycheck as a result of it.

This is why any form of capitalism just doesn't work. Government capitalism has the issue that you need to give aid to the lowest common denominator and they will still die or suffer. Anarchy capitalism just means everyone suffers and no-one lives happily. The solution is to give everyone enough wage to live.

Get a job inky

This is entirely untrue. People can't always apply for or even use these. The real way people survive off these wages is working two jobs in communal living. That means that these wages are so bad people are forced to live with five other people working two jobs.
it was just an example, as idk the specifics jfl. But certainly inflation is destroying people’s ability to afford things. But you are right, poor people will just pack together like rats and save money on housing to keep living. But I guess you could say that since housing development won’t be artificially stopped then much more houses will be built and the prices will fall due to increase in supply. But land is one of the places where linertarian ideology fails in general imo, and I can’t think of a solution to it al all. Because large corporations can just buy up all the land property in the country and we just revert back to a feudal system or something jfl. But most other things libertarian are right (except healthcare, immigration, and maybe other things) I think the market does a better job at making things more efficient.

In order to get foodstamps, you have to meet several requirements, most of which essentially forbid you from helping someone in your household, which subsidized living is essentially the only way to get.
So you get free housing and food stamps?

They also deliberately make the process extremely difficult to do and apply for, and even in subsidized living you live with at least 2 other people. The fact is, people don't just "get better jobs because this one doesn't pay well", no, they have to take that job because they have literally no other choice and live paycheck to paycheck as a result of it.
Living paycheque to paycheque is a living wage. If it wasn’t they’d be dead. I never said people will spontaneously get better jobs, as many people will have to die and there will be a kind of natural selection mechanism that occurs. Bussinesses that can’t support their employees to continue working over long periods of time will fail because their workers will die and increase costs to train new workers.

This is why any form of capitalism just doesn't work. Government capitalism has the issue that you need to give aid to the lowest common denominator and they will still die or suffer. Anarchy capitalism just means everyone suffers and no-one lives happily. The solution is to give everyone enough wage to live.
There is no such thing as government capitalism, unless you are opposing it to anarcho-capitalism (which is stupid af like all forms of anarchy). Wages aren’t determined by what living prices are, they’re determined by the supply of work, the demand of labour, and marginal revenue. The corporations that can’t give enough wages to for workers to survive will fail long term in a free market for the reasons I told you above. Competition in most sectors is crushed by the government now with many silly regulations that make it harder for rival businesses to open up and outcompete the other corporations that pay less. That’s why today it’s hard for people to get new jobs, but corporations have all the advantages.

Last edited:
@Copexodius Maximus Hey, just wanted to let you know I read it but dont feel like responding today as it would be political and ranty. If I don't get back in 24 hours mention me if you are interested in maintaining discussion.

@Copexodius Maximus Hey, just wanted to let you know I read it but dont feel like responding today as it would be political and ranty. If I don't get back in 24 hours mention me if you are interested in maintaining discussion.
Nah it’s okay, I don’t really give a shit about the topic either.

"Muh private property, economic capitalism, meritocracy, and Constitution." :feelsjuice:

"Muh private property, economic capitalism, meritocracy, and Constitution." :feelsjuice:

PUA, is that shit still a thing in 2022? Worthless. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Libertarianism is much more than just property rights. It's basically the idea that the state is useless for anything other than just protecting property rights and that society if left alone basically just balances itself by itself That's horseshit and there is no real world evidence this is true. How does the free market fix low IQ people reproducing at crazy speeds while high IQ people have no children for example? Even if you removed all welfare it would only reduce the problem at best but not fix it since stupid people will breed regardless. In the past traditional values prevented this but those don't exist in a libertarian society since the state can't enforce cultural norms via force.

Depends on how we define carrying capacity if everyone living at the standard of middle class americans absolutely. Enough space for food and shelter yes housing is only about 3% of land use and agricultural lands between large scale recelmation projects in china, expanding agriculture in brazil and a few largely untapped locations could still grow a fair bit. At a certain point malthusian theory kicks in yes. But so what if economy cannot grow forever the gov objectively screws it up worse whenever it touches it hell even the sexual marketplace is largely subsidized by the state even if we had a totally free market there though far less ideal than mongomy i doubt the number of incels would be more than 10% of what they are now. Africa well if we stopped subsidizing their existence their pop would drastically drop. R selected people in nature most of their offspring die.

How is this PUA?
Love magic? Even worse. Doesn't work bud, and I've studied the occult my entire life. :feelsjuice:

Witchcraft, sorcery, or even shamanism, most of it is psychological [mental] and only works from an advantage point of dominance and power. If you have neither, you're entirely fucked.

Love magic? Even worse. Doesn't work bud, and I've studied the occult my entire life. :feelsjuice:

Witchcraft, sorcery, or even shamanism, most of it is psychological [mental] and only works from an advantage point of dominance and power. If you have neither, you're entirely fucked.
Watch me successfully use love magick

Depends on how we define carrying capacity if everyone living at the standard of middle class americans absolutely. Enough space for food and shelter yes housing is only about 3% of land use and agricultural lands between large scale recelmation projects in china, expanding agriculture in brazil and a few largely untapped locations could still grow a fair bit. At a certain point malthusian theory kicks in yes. But so what if economy cannot grow forever the gov objectively screws it up worse whenever it touches it hell even the sexual marketplace is largely subsidized by the state even if we had a totally free market there though far less ideal than mongomy i doubt the number of incels would be more than 10% of what they are now. Africa well if we stopped subsidizing their existence their pop would drastically drop. R selected people in nature most of their offspring die.
Economic capitalism and laissez faire free markets devolves overtime into feudalism or fiefdoms, modern America is a great example of corporate feudalism which we all live under currently. :feelsjuice:

I like my properties a lot. Especially my houses.

Need more housing? Just built build more housing! Need more food? Just grow more food! Etc.
fucking nigger. you're medium iq and you dont even realize it, nigger

:bigbrain:

fucking nigger. you're medium iq and you dont even realize it, nigger
shut the fuck up libertarian retard nigger. spaz out more IDKAF about you. blocked. your worthless and I've never seen you before. kys