Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liberals should be careful what they wish for when it comes to whites going extinct

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★
I notice that places become far less attractive the less white they become. My college used to be 65% white, but now its 50% white a few year after graduation. I noticed that Indian and Mexican women are on average WAY less attractive than white college girls.

University of Texas(another college) is only like 22% white now. Went there around 18 years ago. Used to see attractive , blonde women everywhere but now I see average Asian and non-white. Hispanic women. All jet black hair, not many smiles and not as good looking on average.

Once whites become small minorities in places, they become ugly AF. Do you think those 90%+ ethnic enclaves in London are as good looking as when they were 90%+ white?

Last edited:
Just see coloureds population of South Africa

They are ugly as fuck
Race mixing is a fucking meme

Water, non germanics are ugly as fuck yo

Soy liberals won't care. They'd simp for ANY foid.

They don't care they just want as many people for their shitty cause - Liberals want all those immigrants in even if they are savages

The uglier the foid they simp for is, the more virtue signal points they get.

It's a win-win scenario for them.

What about liberal foids? They want to be forced to be with an shorter, less attractive ethnic man?

What about liberal Chads who can get with white Stacys?

What about liberal foids? They want to be forced to be with an shorter, less attractive ethnic man?
Honestly, I think yes. They would enjoy getting worshipped by the ethniccels while at the same time thinking them fucking ethnic men is ''deconstructing whiteness'' or some shit.

The end product is the some western countries becoming another south africa
With the demographic consist of small amountbof surviving racist whites and self hating kalergi person

We know (((who))) makes the propaganda they propagate

If whites go extinct,then (((they))) will lose as well, since then China and India will rise up to seize the golden opportunity to rise up against (((them))) in a massive military coup before conquering the world afterwards:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You won't be able to relax

Conservatives seem to condone race mixing as well. They're so cucked, they'd let a black guy have their daughter as long as he's conservative. Most people are NPCs, they turned nigger lover.