Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Liberals are always going about how oppressed minorities (ethnics) are

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Then they be like this when you mention how oppressed we are in the sexual marketplace
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/864/815/7a1.png

I always knew there was something wrong with this fucking "equality" ideology back in high school when I was 15 and they were brainwashing us then.

Now I'm 30 and it sounds more fucking retarded to me than ever due to the knowledge I've acquired, like understanding the why and from where it comes from.

To any rational person it will seem "off" from day 1, even if they don't quite get why, due to the logical inconsistencies. It blows my mind that there are people in their 20's and 30's who act like this ideology makes even the slightest bit of fucking sense. There is NO excuse at that point. They are more malicious than they are ignorant.

foids normally: black lives matter!
foids when it cums to dating: ugh I hate nigger cocks

foids normally: black lives matter!
foids when it cums to dating: ugh I hate nigger cocks

Such a cope, they are stupid enough to believe the BBC myth and today I LITERALLY just heard of my 18 yo. sister's new bf, who is black.

liberals only care about ethnics just for ethnic women. actually liberals always wanted to have more female immigrants than male immigrants since they see us as a threat to our women and that's why they should leave us and go the west.
also BLM on the sheets, KKK on the streets.