Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Liberals applauding corporate autocracy

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
As I’m sure many of you know after Coke’s “be less white” campaign for their workers many republicans have decided to drop the brand (and it does nothing but whatever)

View: https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1379187315923431430?s=21

View: https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1379199176500768773?s=21

View: https://twitter.com/nyinla2121/status/1379175157307113473?s=21

Liberals and the left, who are supposed to be* the party of ANTI corporations, are applauding the total corporate political monolith that republicans and conservatives face. JFL. What hypocrisy, just like how liberals (the party of expression) wanted all the guys at the capitol arrested. Whatever, this is what the fucking republicans get and also why I don’t like full capitalism because this is the end result: corporate autocracy that is basically the government.

Last edited:
You still right wing coping? Guess whatever floats your boat. Btw your country is never returning to how things were.

Guess these are the last golden days of the empire before the decay.

As I’m sure many of you know after Coke’s “be less white” campaign for their workers many republicans have decided to drop the brand (and it does nothing but whatever)

View: https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1379187315923431430?s=21

View: https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1379199176500768773?s=21

View: https://twitter.com/nyinla2121/status/1379175157307113473?s=21

Liberals and the left, who are supposed to be* the party of ANTI corporations, are applauding the total corporate political monolith that republicans and conservatives face. JFL. What hypocrisy, just like how liberals (the party of expression) wanted all the guys at the capitol arrested. Whatever, this is what the fucking republicans get and also why I don’t like full capitalism because this is the end result: corporate autocracy that is basically the government.

Liberals are overall a garbage sect of people whom America ( or the world in general) would be better off without. Free expression is only fine in their eyes if the said expression fits their world view. These people deserve to be curb stomped for all of the damage that they have caused to both America and Western values. They are Jewish puppets, and they don’t even realize it.

You still right wing coping? Guess whatever floats your boat. Btw your country is never returning to how things were.

This.

Shill demoralization
9D8BD4ED 75C7 4198 87B6 A5A503894B48

you’re right that we’ll not return to how things were. We will make it better and we’ll know that kikes DO need to be gassed and that nonwhites have no conscious backstabbing us once the chance arises
it’s been decaying since 1940.

Shill demoralization
View attachment 430991
you’re right that we’ll not return to how things were. We will make it better and we’ll know that kikes DO need to be gassed and that nonwhites have no conscious backstabbing us once the chance arises

it’s been decaying since 1940.
Shill demoralization? Nah just the cold hard unfortunate reality.

Btw your own race is doing the most backstabbing to their own. It's not even debatable at this point. Nobody else.

Last edited:
Shill demoralization? Nah just the cold hard unfortunate reality.
Biden followers: 30 M
Trump ARCHIVE followers: 33m

ARCHIVE. NOT EVEN THE ACTUAL TRUMP ACCOUNT. HAS MORE FOLLOWRS THAN BIDEN ON TWITTER; the most FAR LEFT social media.

Poooopulism is on the rise. Homesteads are increasing. Homeschooling is happening. The old liberal poopoos from the sexual revolution and the weird conservative boomers are about to get pushed away by the NEW AGE HIGH ENERGY RIGHT WING RESURGENCE

If we weren’t doing good they wouldn’t be censoring us. You’ll see. Bookmark this and come back April 11th. Nanana KEEP THIS IN YOUR ARCHIVES and come back on 4/11. You’ll see.

Last edited:
Biden followers: 30 M
Trump ARCHIVE followers: 33m

ARCHIVE. NOT EVEN THE ACTUAL TRUMP ACCOUNT. HAS MORE FOLLOWRS THAN BIDEN ON TWITTER; the most FAR LEFT social media.

Poooopulism is on the rise. Homesteads are increasing. Homeschooling is happening. The old liberal poopoos from the sexual revolution and the weird conservative boomers are about to get pushed away by the NEW AGE HIGH ENERGY RIGHT WING ZOOMERS

If we weren’t doing good they wouldn’t be censoring us
Still believing in the Red and Blue teams? Bro, both the teams are owned by the Elites.

Imagine thinking the common man have any say in these matters.

Op is a liberal who voted for israel and globohomo. He is controlled opposition reminder he's white and everything he says is for the jews. He is jews greatest ally

The coalition between the liberals and the left has been going for a while now.
The liberals are the brain, and the left are the fist.

Conservatives are losing the cultural war. Trump's victory in 2016 (as funny as it was) only delayed the inevitable. Especially because the conservative elite is much more tied to the liberal elite than to the conservative everyman.

Op is a liberal who voted for israel and globohomo. He is controlled opposition reminder he's white and everything he says is for the jews. He is jews greatest ally

soda is bad for you cuckold

water is based and redpilled clear and pure like the white race

I don’t need to because this thread and myself live rent free in your head
cb051483-8fe5-47d1-885d-4c46e5af6132-jpeg.431129
1. why are you obssessing over my post history and searching with a fine comb
2. conservatives are hilarious? youu thought that was worth screenshotting? LMAO you rightwing tards really are hilarious.

2. conservatives are hilarious? youu thought that was worth screenshotting? LMAO you rightwing tards really are hilarious.
Because you tried LARPing as not being a liberal retard. You’re a Jewish agent 100% I had to search “BLM” and that’s that

Because you tried LARPing as not being a liberal retard. You’re a Jewish agent 100% I had to search “BLM” and that’s that
I'm far from a fucking lilberal you retard. you're a liberal you voted for globohomo, israel and whores. literal confirmed liberal through your voting records.
Me? Not a single proof i'm a liberal.
Imagine larping as anti jew and then voting for the king of israel LMAOOOO.
I'm hamas, you're jidf

I'm far from a fucking lilberal you retard. you're a liberal you voted for globohomo, israel and whores. literal confirmed liberal through your voting records.
Me? Not a single proof i'm a liberal.
Imagine larping as anti jew and then voting for the king of israel LMAOOOO.
I'm hamas, you're jidf
no no no You’re a liberal. I support the legally best option while planning for a future. and I’m the one that goes to far right events. Not you. You probably live right next to a shithole that’s in civil war you should go over there and join the most based faction.

Just wait until 4/11

I am the Klan and you are the Jewish nigger loving federal govt

no no no You’re a liberal. I support the legally best option while planning for a future. and I’m the one that goes to far right events. Not you. You probably live right next to a shithole that’s in civil war you should go over there and join the most based faction.

Just wait until 4/11

I am the Klan and you are the Jewish nigger loving federal govt
Me: Have never voted for a liberal, globohomo or israel

you: voted for israel's biggest proponent, worshiped the guy, voted for globohomo

then you're here tryna pull the controlled opposition card and pretend you're tottally the real anti jew.
Nice try, jews greatest ally.

Also what's 4/11??

I never knew you were this much of a cuck

Bruh really? Antifa?? You knobbed on antifa's left nut, disgusting Nigger

Me: Have never voted for a liberal, globohomo or israel

you: voted for israel's biggest proponent, worshiped the guy, voted for globohomo
You: are a liberal pro blm globohomo agent
Me: vote the best option legally to at the very least stop the country from descending anymore.

to pull a weight back from sliding down a slope you need to stop the weight first retard
then you're here tryna pull the controlled opposition card and pretend you're tottally the real anti jew.
Nice try, jews greatest ally.
Cope. You’re the controlled opposition
Also what's 4/11??
You’re gonna find out real soon

You: are a liberal pro blm globohomo agent
Me: vote the best option legally to at the very least stop the country from descending anymore.

to pull a weight back from sliding down a slope you need to stop the weight first retard
Exactly what controlloed opposition would say. the records show who each of us voted for, jews greatest ally.

Last edited:
Rights, liberties, all kinds of stuff man.

Exactly what controlloed opposition would say. the records show who each of us voted for, jews greatest ally.
cope that’s the bets legal choice. What would you do?
What is this a threat? Are you gonna try and doxx me like you did last time?
Ok now that is a straight lie, I’ve never ever been malicious to anyone here like that and I would NEEEVER ever do that.

it doesn’t involve you what happens on 4/11. There might not even be a happening on 4/11. But if there is, you just gotta wait for it.

cope that’s the bets legal choice. What would you do?
I wouldn't vote.
Ok now that is a straight lie, I’ve never ever been malicious to anyone here like that and I would NEEEVER ever do that.

it doesn’t involve you what happens on 4/11. There might not even be a happening on 4/11. But if there is, you just gotta wait for it.
Edited it out, I misremembered for sparrow

I assume you're talking about some type of rally. Why would I have to wait for that? I am 100% all for you rioting. I'm for rioting of any kind. your people just don't do it. you failed me at jan 6

Not a surprise that leftists are gullible retards, most of them are malleable White fools anyway.

Btw your own race is doing the most backstabbing to their own. It's not even debatable at this point. Nobody else.
This too. Nobody sells out their own race like White people do. It's a damn shame really. I can understand why @FullTimeLoser would hate Whites, considering how much our own race worship the shapeshifting semites while they openly spit on us.

This too. Nobody sells out their own race like White people do. It's a damn shame really. I can understand why @FullTimeLoser would hate Whites, considering how much our own race worship the shapeshifting semites while they openly spit on us.
want me to stop hating whites? stop funding israel, and stop bombing countries that don't take accept faggotry and women being whores. not that hard is it?

I wouldn't vote.
But then Biden wins. Then you have even worse policies for the next 4 yrs
I assume you're talking about some type of rally. Why would I have to wait for that? I am 100% all for you rioting. I'm for rioting of any kind. your people just don't do it. you failed me at jan 6
It’s gonna happen 4/11 4/11

Jan 6 was full of boomertards and neocons. Charlottesville was the last time the other side rioted. Nobody wants to because of what happened at Charlottesville but that was a good thing

want me to stop hating whites? stop funding israel, and stop bombing countries that don't take accept faggotry and women being whores. not that hard is it?
I don't support bombing the middle east fwiw and pushing globohomo is deplorable so once more, I can understand your hatred of us. It's this genetic flaw whites have of empathy for all creatures that gets subverted and weaponized against us (compassion for 3rd world savages, protecting faggots etc) and we fall for it every fucking time.

Liberalism has always been a brain dead ideology. Imagine being a white man in the 18th century advocating for the education of negroes and the integration of the negro into white society.

Beyond delusional, just retarded.

Republicans spent all this time giving more power to corporations only for those corporations to be taken over by left leaning people and oppose Republicans. JFL
The coalition between the liberals and the left has been going for a while now.
The liberals are the brain, and the left are the fist.

Conservatives are losing the cultural war. Trump's victory in 2016 (as funny as it was) only delayed the inevitable. Especially because the conservative elite is much more tied to the liberal elite than to the conservative everyman.
Trump’s victory accelerated the inevitable

The decay already started a long time ago