Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liberals always assume my gender pronouns

GaelicTruecel

GaelicTruecel

Recruit
★★
Something I have noticed is how liberal types in public have always referred to me as "him" and "he". For all they know I could be non binary. These are the same types who would virtue signal about LGBT stuff on social media.

I think this shows you that they don't actually believe any of that gender pronoun nonsense.

Worst people of all time
Neocuckservatives
Liberals
Jews
Imperialists

My pronouns are Nig/ger

unless you color your hair neon pink they will automatically assume gender and pronouns, they are retards that dont actually believe the shit they say, they are the one that worship stereotypes and keeps them alive

Why Imperialists?
Because I don't believe it is in the best interest of a nation (nor the people of the lands they are occupying) to maintain a colonial policy

Because I don't believe it is in the best interest of a nation (nor the people of the lands they are occupying) to maintain a colonial policy
It is always in the interest of the nation to continue an empire. And who the hell cares about the monkeys that got colonised, they are the ones who never advanced beyond the stone age.

It is always in the interest of the nation to continue an empire. And who the hell cares about the monkeys that got colonised, they are the ones who never advanced beyond the stone age.
it eventually becomes an extreme expense to the empire and revolts amongst the natives will happen. Northern Ireland, Congo, the 13 colonies and Kenya are pretty good examples of this

it eventually becomes an extreme expense to the empire and revolts amongst the natives will happen. Northern Ireland, Congo, the 13 colonies and Kenya are pretty good examples of this
Not enough ethnic cleansing in most cases. And inefficient communication.

The lib instinct to hate on males overpowers their 'openness' towards gender identity

If they can pigeonhole + stigmatize you as male, they will do it immediately without asking for your pronouns or w/e

It's important info for them bc men are worse than bears and all men know is rape

Of course not. I read on reddit about a pooner hanging out with foid "friends" who are "tolerant" of her and uses male pronouns but calls her "adorable" and proceeded to start to shit talk men and how shitty men are in front of her as if she's just another girl JFL

unless you color your hair neon pink they will automatically assume gender and pronouns, they are retards that dont actually believe the shit they say, they are the one that worship stereotypes and keeps them alive
they're the people who would suggest that a boy is actually a girl and cut his dick off and get on hormone suppressors because he prefers books to sports

They assume you're a rapist too

I prefer to have adjectives tbh

My pronouns are Pepe