Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Liberalism protects certain minority groups over others. (Why its ok to hate asian men)

If its ok to hate asian men for patriarcht then they should be able to hate on arab men. indians get some hate ofc because most people are white knights.

Society forgives racism as long as its an attractive foid discriminating based on "preference"

Driving Aaron Paul GIF by Breaking Bad

Society forgives racism as long as its an attractive foid discriminating based on "preference"
EUphemisms. But also what if I said I didn't want black women because of preference lol.

(((liberalism)))

EUphemisms. But also what if I said I didn't want black women because of preference lol.
It's taboo for men to say that, people will think you're David Duke

It's taboo for men to say that, people will think you're David Duke
exactly.

people can snag every negative connotation to things you od when they're looking to attack you.

yet at the same time that is no more racist than an asian girl saying she only wants tall white guys iwth a face thats pointy and sharp with blue eyes

tis just types of people who get power and thoe who get targeted.

Western leftists have persona non grata outgroups exactly the same as rightists. Asian men happen to be in both.