Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liberal white boy and nigger attack racists

Yeah great post fag, do you think I should drop the video of a darkie getting beheaded? I have it in my downloads I think it would go over better than this soy shit

Yeah great post fag, do you think I should drop the video of a darkie getting beheaded? I have it in my downloads I think it would go over better than this soy shit
Seethe more cracka :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@FucktheFBI bro you are right about the whole Tyrone thing.

How tf did that little ass black kid drop him like that?

your boy BBQ isnt able to see the because he got beheaded in haiti by one of his homies and shieet
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You're typing that with a dog knot in ur ass aren't you cracka?

the black boy looks younger too :feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You're typing that with a dog knot in ur ass aren't you cracka?
Maneeee what's wrong homie you all good? seems like you in yo feelings and shieet, you hear about how Tyreek and his homies killed like 86 darkies in Chicago last weekend?

Why'd he call a white guy a nigger kek

Maneeee what's wrong homie you all good? seems like you in yo feelings and shieet, you hear about how Tyreek and his homies killed like 86 darkies in Chicago last weekend?
Yo mang yo girl said I could fuck her again tonight n shieet mang.

You want me to buy u sum noise proof headphones n shieet mang?

(Btw I'm joking lmaoo)

Yo mang yo girl said I could fuck her again tonight n shieet mang.

You want me to buy u sum noise proof headphones n shieet mang?

(Btw I'm joking lmaoo)
Shieeet mane you know ain't nobody wanna touch you after a long day of slinging dem drugz on the street corner mane, you be smelling like fried chicken and aids maneeee, You be trippin mane
(Lmao)

Shieeet mane you know ain't nobody wanna touch you after a long day of slinging dem drugz on the street corner mane, you be smelling like fried chicken and aids maneeee, You be trippin mane
(Lmao)
Mang look u want dem headphones for nah muh nigguh?

Iz gon get loud in dat bitch so u might needum mang

Mang look u want dem headphones for nah muh nigguh?

Iz gon get loud in dat bitch so u might needum mang
Mane I'm sayin nobody wanna touch you becuz bonquisha and sheniqua gave you 36 different dick infections manee ain't nobody want dat shieet homie..... Mane even bonquisha don't want yo sorry ass anymore mane

Mane I'm sayin nobody wanna touch you becuz bonquisha and sheniqua gave you 36 different dick infections manee ain't nobody want dat shieet homie..... Mane even bonquisha don't want yo sorry ass anymore mane
Mang keep runnin yo mouth n u gon get yo azz popped fuh nigguh

Mang keep runnin yo mouth n u gon get yo azz popped fuh nigguh
Manee you aint doin shieet mane skinny ah blackie, all dem drugz giving you bone disease and shieeet mane, Dem whities gone give you 10-20 years in the pen you feel me mane

Manee you aint doin shieet mane skinny ah blackie, all dem drugz giving you bone disease and shieeet mane, Dem whities gone give you 10-20 years in the pen you feel me mane
Mang dem damn crackaz ain't finna do shit to me mang. Run dat shit fuh nigguh!

Let’s see it

Mane fuh you talkin bout? ah shieet mane you don't know what to do now do you lil nigguh? judge finna give you 10-20 mane you ain't finna do shieeet mane, your homies finna toss you around in prison mane you done for frfr on gd nigguh, you ain't finna be Tyreek anymore you finna be sugarplum

Tyreek and his homies killed like 86 darkies in Chicago last weekend?
IMG 6845