Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Liberal vs conservative misandry

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Liberal: You have to love all womyn because they're all kweens :soy: If you don't love them all, you're a dirty misogynist and deserve death! :soy:
Conservative: You have to love all women because it's your role as a male :soy: Men are wild beasts who have to find every woman they come across attractive and perfect, otherwise they're gay and deserve death! :soy:

You'll often find a mixture of these approaches. Conservatives will often argue that women are perfect queens and are their faults are because they've been brainwashed by feminism. Liberals (like ITcucks) will accuse you of homosexuality for not finding every foid perfect (oy, goy, you don't think granny hambeasts are 10/10? are you sure you don't prefer cock, goy? ), but they're totally supportive (in a patronizing manner) of it! You don't like landwhales? Aww, that's ok, you disgusting stunning and brave cock-sucker, I'll pay for your gender reassignment surgery! Found an egg! :soy:

I'm an Ultra-Conservative and not a cucked one. Liberalism and American Conservatism are both sides of the same coin in relation to the female problem. They both worship foids but the Contards are the worse. They live in some kind of 1960's Catholic Ireland where 9/10 girls are Christian virgins who want a long-term relationship and to live happily ever after. Real Conservatives remove women from the workforce, put men first, reduce women to second-class citizens who's role is to provide companionship to the man and to give birth to offspring.

Conservatives don't argue that women are perfect, they argue that women are different. It's only liberals that blame masculinity as itself a toxic thing.

Yeah both sides are pretty cucked

The only political position that makes sense is to be against female rights

Fun fact: conservatives are cucks too! Especially in church.

Cuckservitives take delusion to a whole new level. “Hold frame bro” “women don’t want a weak man” “just go talk to her” “my mom said I was attractive” “just go meet a girl at church”

TtcH452.jpg

that is why politics are for puppets

Real Conservatives remove women from the workforce, put men first, reduce women to second-class citizens who's role is to provide companionship to the man and to give birth to offspring.