Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Liberal” foids would never fuck us

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Virtue signaling liberal foids would never fuck us. They virtue signal but all they are really about is fucking chad. There is this one kike foid who id gladly fuck virtue signal on instagram but really she just wants chads cock in her hole. Foids are just chad’s hole. @kikecel @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @tehgymcel420 @PPEcel @Ricecel X @Colvin76

SJW in the streets

KKK in the sheets

Liberal foids = Foids that want to broadcast to Chads that they'll use lots of birth control and won't hesitate to abort any unwanted babies

Liberal foids = Foids that want to broadcast to Chads that they'll use lots of birth control and won't hesitate to abort any unwanted babies
TBH. Ashkenazi level iq

I wouldn’t wanna date a leftist girl. Girls like that are boring

Liberal holes aren't loyal either.

SJW in the streets

KKK in the sheets

SJW on the streets.
KKK in the sheets.
Auschwitz on the curries.
Zykoln-B on the rice.

A nonwhale one. Literally all foids are the same that’s the point of this post volcel if you’d reject a non whale.

Cope Tyrone is WAY different from blackcels
Nope all feminists are fags

Huh? You mean “lesbians” “lesbians” just are foids that got mad chad wouldn’t commit.
When I say fags I mean feminists are dumb cunts

Foids are liberal with chads

SJW in the streets

KKK in the sheets
Jfl at thinking foids can legitimately stick to a political ideology, or any other kind of meaningful ideology.

Jfl at thinking foids can legitimately stick to a political ideology, or any other kind of meaningful ideology.
this, a woman's ideology is whatever gives her more orbiters

A foid's political leanings are irrelevant. They get their political ideologies from the last Chad they banged.

who is that?

Was a pesticide based on cyanide used to kill humans during the holocaust.
Virtue signaling liberal foids would never fuck us. They virtue signal but all they are really about is fucking chad. There is this one kike foid who id gladly fuck virtue signal on instagram but really she just wants chads cock in her hole. Foids are just chad’s hole. @kikecel @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @tehgymcel420 @PPEcel @Ricecel X @Colvin76

I prefer the outward racist ones tbh. Its always potent suifuel when they advocate for equality but in reality wouldnt touch a curry like me with a 10 foot pole.

A nonwhale one. Literally all foids are the same that’s the point of this post volcel if you’d reject a non whale.

Cope Tyrone is WAY different from blackcels
tyrone = black skin white phenotype

Fuck, over for goycels :feelsrope:

Whatever the whore it doesn't matter.
No hole would even touch a trucel.

Most of those foids aren't liberals.

As I've already said elsewhere:

Many CuckTears members aren't liberals at all. They don't ideologically commit to anything that resembles liberalism. If they claim to be liberals, they're making a mockery of it.

If they can't respect a conservative's freedom of speech, an alleged rapist's presumption of innocence, and a convicted pedophile's right to not be punished cruelly and unusually by a government, they have no business calling themselves liberals.

They clearly have no ideological commitment to anything that resembles a constitutional framework of civil liberties, which is what any intellectually honest and morally consistent liberal would support. Ergo, they don't believe in the rule of law.

Although some context would help; why did you start this rant? I want to follow your train of thought more closely.