Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

liberal curry faggot encourages men to white knight

Collective guilt is the biggest bullshit ever dont care if you never assaulted a woman, not my problem.

some curry needs to do the deed if you know what I mean :feelsLSD:

Actual, and a gargantuan faggot, tbh.

are gay curries bottom tier also? i would guess so but have no clue

Literal bumper sticker sound bites calculated to sound as moral as possible so fellow NPCs will be stoked on him for doing rightthink. Durrr, bear witness take action be a DeCeNt HumAn BeInG! NPCs have a weird moral economy with all of its idiosyncrasies and market values, but doesn’t require actual morality, just doing things that look like you’re upholding the status quo and adhering to the most fashionable, modern moral principles and whatever the group (the media, really) has decided is the latest approved rightthink. And collectively they can point to themselves as proof that humans are high brow, dignified, non-animals with some promised land gay anal utopia to strive towards. “I’m part of the solution! no I’M part of the solution. NO NO I’M even more part of the solution. I adhere to the moral principles of x y and z, I’m a good person, be stoked on me.” The winner gets..... what exactly? Sex? Advertising morality conspicuously seems like a handicapmax.

Last edited: