Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LIBERAL ARTS SUCKS

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★★
I picked a liberal arts major to learn about multi-disciplinary analyses and to broaden my horizons beside my actual course, and it's ASS. The lecturers are boomers who call everyone nazis, the guest lecturer called himself a neo-marxist, its nothinng but terminally online soyboys talking about being a "silly little boy" and foids mumbling about abolishing muhfuggin crapitalism mayne. I HATE IT. And I can't graduate unless I pass it either jfl. I'm gonna kill myself

I think that's the typical college course nowadays

you should record the nigger marxism lectures but muh dox

I picked a liberal arts major to learn about multi-disciplinary analyses and to broaden my horizons beside my actual course, and it's ASS. The lecturers are boomers who call everyone nazis, the guest lecturer called himself a neo-marxist, its nothinng but terminally online soyboys talking about being a "silly little boy" and foids mumbling about abolishing muhfuggin crapitalism mayne. I HATE IT. And I can't graduate unless I pass it either jfl. I'm gonna kill myself
Stfu capitalism sucks communism better system and you better be paying attention to the holocaust you bigot or drop out of college ok get job or join kkk or isis

Last edited:
Have you considered changing your major?

Stfu capitalism sucks communism better system and you better be paying attention to the holocaust you bigot or drop out of college ok get job or join kkk or isis
He's a christian democrat so i'm trying to out-centre him by praising klaus schwab, tony blair, and larry fink. nigga be thinkin' he can outdo me, naw shieeet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back