Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LGBT postergirl (boy) Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner is marrying a fellow trans "woman"......

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
......So what the fuck was the point in transitioning if your just gonna become a trans-dyke?? This guy's (or whatever the fuck it is, I'm too confused) grandkids are gonna be so fucked up and bullied mercilessly when they are older. Selfish bastard freak.

JFL. These people are a compete fucking joke. The guy is not even gay in the first place and yet is "sure" he is a woman.

It's a trannie marrying another tranny.

It's funny cuz they both mogged me pre-transition.

It's not unheard of that trans people marry other trans people, this is just the most famous example.

clown timeline tbh

Feel bad for his wife can only imagine how she’s been taking that shit LOL

No homo if you both wahmen

Reality is often disturbing

Actually that is proof that in the long run it is better to trannymax than to stay a male in this society and hope to find a g/f.

Frankly I can’t do it, but the way our society is headed (and has already come to) that is the best option bar none.

Because even trannies who go back to being a dude have it better off than we do.
Feel bad for his wife can only imagine how she’s been taking that shit LOL

Bitch is laughing all the way to the bank

No chad wants her that’s why she is going trans

So they’re just fags? How will they fuck lmao do either of them even have dicks?

It was for attention obv, Bruce is a legit trans like cuckbud was a real incel.

I'm confused as hell. So does that make them gaily un-gay?

I would be happy if trannies all spontaneously combusted

Nuke the west.

So 2 gay men decided to become 2 gay women?

Seems like a crossdresser,trying to gain social points by labeling himself a tranny.

21 years old with 68 years old and no body gives a fuck because it isn't a straight male with a biological woman

Trannys should be strangled and there necks snapped

2 men marrying each other and pretending to be women together. honk honk.

Being transgender is just being gay with extra steps that mutilate and forever scar and change your body, even your mental health and personality.
Trannies need to be hospitalised until they have mentally recovered and accept what they were born as.

What a sad joke.

Transbian troons are great sources of entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back