Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LGBT pedophile mafia gets wrekt in Poland

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

Good day.

Good fuck pedophiles

This is shameful goy, how dare they not comply with (((us))) !

I like poland now

This is shameful goy, how dare they not comply with (((us))) !

It's truly amazing how westerners have been tricked into believing all this tranny pedophilia degeneracy is normal and something to protect and promote. Yikes

It's truly amazing how westerners have been tricked into believing all this tranny pedophilia degeneracy is normal and something to protect and promote. Yikes
Its not the norm to be the norm. Its being frowned upon if you are a normal heterosexual male. This society we currently live in is one to despise and fight against.

What's this place weird obsession with exposing pedophiles?

Pedos should be slaughtered like dogs.

i love dogs though, can we just kill the pedos instead
Yeah okay :feelsautistic:
I'm 50/50 on dogs. Most of the dogs I meet are misbehaved so I hate most dogs. But the dogs I meet that are well mannered I love.

I guess this place will be known for more than just the Producers now. We need this in the West, but the left is far gone and right people actually embrace this shit just to spite Muslims

Cucks.co. I seriously hate my own community.

A 30-year-old man who wants to date a 17-year-old girl who's one month shy of her 18th birthday = pedophile

A 40-year-old guy who wants to date a 21-year-old girl= pedophile

.co has been contaminated with these little white nationalists from eastern European countries that no one cares about since the quality of life there is just as bad as in Brazil.

A 30-year-old man who wants to date a 17-year-old girl who's one month shy of her 18th birthday = pedophile

A 40-year-old guy who wants to date a 21-year-old girl= pedophile

.co has been contaminated with these little white nationalists from eastern European countries that no one cares about since the quality of life there is just as bad as in Brazil.

In Eastern Europe, the age of consent is mostly 14 and 15. There is no stigma with 17 year olds dating 30 year olds.

People who go for lower than 14 are pretty fucked up though because those girls are still in primary schools.

I think 14/15 for age of consent is reasonable because at that age, women start their secondary education and are mixed up together with 18 year olds and 19-year olds.

Pedophile in Eastern Europe is someone who goes for girls or boys lower than that age which is fucked up.

Also Eastern European countries are still way better than Brazil lol, it's no contest. Much safer and also economically, it's better. EE countries are also ethnically and religiously homogenous.

Being a nationalist in Eastern European country makes a lot of sense because you're opposing westernization, EU, NATO, euro-atlantic integration etc. That said, I don't define myself as a nationalist, but I don't think it's that bad either in this specific context. It's not like WN, because most Eastern European nationalists are strictly about their nation or about Slavs.

Also Eastern European countries are still way better than Brazil lol, it's no contest. Much safer and also economically, it's better. EE countries are also ethnically and religiously homogenous.

That's good to know. I would like all those Slav immigrants who live in Brazil to go back to where they came from. I hate immigration of all sorts, white, black, asian etc. Maybe your government should start a programme to receive those people. It's about time people started going back to their homelands.

Being a nationalist in Eastern European country makes a lot of sense because you're opposing westernization, EU, NATO, euro-atlantic integration etc. That said, I don't define myself as a nationalist, but I don't think it's that bad either in this specific context. It's not like WN, because most Eastern European nationalists are strictly about their nation or about Slavs.
Fucking lold. Being nationalist in EE means that you want join EU, NATO, euro-atlantic integration etc. But we can hold idiocracy like feminazism and rapefugees away. And again, there is no any pan-slavic ideas or reasons to make pan-slavic civilization.

CuckTears on suicide watch

What? I white mog a lot of those guys. You said you were racially homogeneous. If those guys are white, I am an Aryan chad.

Where did I say "white". They're ethnically homogenous Slavs.

Paedos are the lowest of the low, bottom of the social ladder, the acceptable target for just about everyone. In prison paedos are viewed as less than pond scum, even if the other inmates are mass murderers etc.

Paedos are the lowest of the low, bottom of the social ladder, the acceptable target for just about everyone. In prison paedos are viewed as less than pond scum, even if the other inmates are mass murderers etc.
What do you consider a Pedo? Can you blame a man for finding a 15 year old teen attractive? As today's teen dress, it's no wonder we have so many pedos and predators.

on YouTube and Facebook as well
What do you consider a Pedo? Can you blame a man for finding a 15 year old teen attractive? As today's teen dress, it's no wonder we have so many pedos and predators.
I think he means girls under 11. but Even then those girls are getting hella sexualized by their parents.

I find this kinda unjust. As little whores throw themselves at older men all the time. Yet no one blames them.