Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @lexxxmarie reacts to my post on Tiktok

shes the new IT. I hope that bitch reads my thread next and the tiktokers cry

kek its funny how if it wasnt for @stalin22's thread she wouldnt be making these

Troon looking faggot wants to punch me i`d really like to see how that goes that down
File

Her abortion vids are so cringe.

She tries to have these "I'm so edgy idgaf" kind if comebacks to the anti abortion posts and it's so cringe

Her abortion vids are so cringe.

She tries to have these "I'm so edgy idgaf" kind if comebacks to the anti abortion posts and it's so cringe
She`s a very stupid roastie lot of people in her comments were asking for this forums name so i can guarantee their will be an influx of infiltrators

She`s a very stupid roastie lot of people in her comments were asking for this forums name so i can guarantee their will be an influx of infiltrators
Yup. I guess it will be some fakecel detection training for us and the mods.

Maybe it's a good thing.

Also there was a person in the comments saying "Inkwells should get curbstomped!"

I would love for some soyboy cuck to try to do that to me lmaoo

Maybe it's a good thing.

Also there was a person in the comments saying "Inkwells should get curbstomped!"

Yeah i agree the more fakecels gone the better

Maybe it's a good thing.

Troon looking faggot wants to punch me i`d really like to see how that goes that down
View attachment 1189036
Yes look at this post troon looking faggot wants to punch me :feelskek: i`d love to see how that goes

Women hated ugly men first. Misogyny is self-defense

Yes look at this post troon looking faggot wants to punch me :feelskek: i`d love to see how that goes
Ikr lmaoo.

These people need to come back to reality.

They aren't just gonna lay us out flat like they think they will

Oh shit I remember watching that post!!! I agree with you tbh. Most foids desire to be dominated and fucked into their place. They only cry rape when they can get something out of it.

Yes exactly a few of us in here have martial arts experience including myself
Nice. What kind of fighting style do you practice?

I'm planning on practicing Judo In the future

Maybe it's a good thing.

Damn right, these cucks would get slashed in the fucking face

She looks like a robot
yeah idk how she can be a real foid

looks sussy af

I will never believe that she is an actual foid.. it's all (((psyops))). THE JEWS DID THIS

Nice. What kind of fighting style do you practice?

I'm planning on practicing Judo In the future
i`m a Brown belt in Jiu jitsu did it since my young days i quit about 11 months ago but considering going back Yeah Judo is good i`d suggest either Jiu jitsu or Judo up to you

Oh shit I remember watching that post!!! I agree with you tbh. Most foids desire to be dominated and fucked into their place. They only cry rape when they can get something out of it.
Exactly and they deserve much worse than rape for what they done to us

i`m a Brown belt in Jiu jitsu did it since my young days i quit about 11 months ago but considering going back Yeah Judo is good i`d suggest either Jiu jitsu or Judo up to you
Yeah I've heard people reccomended me jiu-jitsu over judo before.

Why is that?

Yeah I've heard people reccomended me jiu-jitsu over judo before.

Why is that?
it depends on what you like keep in mind judo is more throwing and upright grappling jiu jitsu more ground grappling tho really you can do what i did and practice all techniques even if you pick judo for example you can still learn ground grappling and submissions etc that are more in jiu jitsu and vice versa i personally believe i would beat my equivelent a brown belt in judo in a fight with no rules

it depends on what you like keep in mind judo is more throwing and upright grappling jiu jitsu more ground grappling tho really you can do what i did and practice all techniques even if you pick judo for example you can still learn ground grappling and submissions etc that are more in jiu jitsu and vice versa i personally believe i would beat my equivelent a brown belt in judo in a fight with no rules
How much do these classes cost?

I'll probably do Judo mainly and then do some of the ground stuff after

How much do these classes cost?

I'll probably do Judo mainly and then do some of the ground stuff after
i`m not actually sure i`d suggest researching judo dojos near you for refence i gotta Jiu jitsu membership it was 105 euro a month for unlimited class if i remember correctly

i`m not actually sure i`d suggest researching judo dojos near you for refence i gotta Jiu jitsu membership it was 105 euro a month for unlimited class if i remember correctly
Oh ok.

Thx for your help brocel :feelsautistic:

Stephen Curry Thank You GIF by First We Feast

dumb foid

Last edited: