Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @lexxxmaria read my posts on TikTok

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★

My post wasn't even that bad yet she's acting like I'm the hitler of women. Idk watching some dead eyed cunt read my post was kinda awkward. It's so obvious she hates my existence and thinks I'm completely disgusting. Feels way weirder watching a physical creature read my post out loud than it does when inceltears makes a post about me. I probably shouldn't be too upset though considering she openly supports killing children in the womb. It's not even like a "I simply think women should have control over their own bodies and shouldn't be forced to carry a pregnancy if they don't want to" which isn't that radical of a take, but she straight up WANTS to kill unborn babies. She finds enjoyment in that. She's not really on a moral high ground compared to me.

I am not even going to waste so much as 1/1000000000000000000000000 of a calorie or brain power on this

she's built for incel cock
Bic

My post wasn't even that bad yet she's acting like I'm the hitler of women. Idk watching some dead eyed cunt read my post was kinda awkward. It's so obvious she hates my existence and thinks I'm completely disgusting. Feels way weirder watching a physical creature read my post out loud than it does when inceltears makes a post about me. I probably shouldn't be too upset though considering she openly supports killing children in the womb. It's not even like a "I simply think women should have control over their own bodies and shouldn't be forced to carry a pregnancy if they don't want to" which isn't that radical of a take, but she straight up WANTS to kill unborn babies. She finds enjoyment in that. She's not really on a moral high ground compared to me.

Idk why she read that
Funny anyway

Why couldn’t a hotter foid become obsessed with us?

i just realised she made a video about one of my posts :feelskek:

truecel trait: she never read your threads

"the racism is ASTOUNDING" this cunt wouldnt say the same thing if it were about curry males being mocked and hated on

who cares about that urinal toilet. stop throwing her attention.

I hate fat fucks and fat bitches, but especially the people that enable them like this cunt.