Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based LEXXXMARIA AND IT WON'T LIKE THIS.BUT I HOPE THE BABY KILLING JEWISH IDF FOIDS/CIVILIANS GET SOLD IN A SLAVE MARKET. WHEN HEZBOLLAH KIDNAPS THEM

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm Not a big fan of Hezbollah, because, I'm a Lebanese maronite catholic, But I support Kidnapping Isreali child killing whores and selling them in a slave market, I hope all of you are saving up, I'm going to buy a Jewish foid and convert her to catholiscm, and make her my wife:ahegao::bigbrain:. I might not be an Incel in a few months, if Hezbollah are successful. SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE YIU UGLY ROASTIE LEXXMARIA, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Last edited:
Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

Inceldom Discussed
Not really. Incels need to be saving up, to purchase IDF foids from the slave markets in Beirut:feelzez:. who wants some Ugly noodlewhores from south east Asia, when you can get IDF foids for a few hundred dollars?

@Samurai
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Da_Yunez
@Ron.Belgrade

Goodluck nigga I'm rooting for you :feelshehe:

Suifuel for Shlomo @faded. Or maybe lifefuel, because, I can sell him an Ashkhanzi Jewish foid if he wants.

I'm Not a big fan of Hezbollah, because, I'm a Lebanese maronite catholic, But I support Kidnapping Isreali child killing whores and selling them in a slave market, I hope all of you are saving up, I'm going to buy a Jewish foid and convert her to catholiscm, and make her my wife:ahegao::bigbrain:. I might not be an Incel in a few months, if Hezbollah are successful. SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE YIU UGLY ROASTIE LEXXMARIA, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO.
Breeding with rats is not going to go well.

Breeding with rats is not going to go well.
Don't worry most Ashkhanzi jews aren't even Jewish, a lot of them are just Europeans who converted.

(ALL IN VIDEOGAME!!!)

btw, hamas barely did shit to her, while a palestinian who spent a month in a kike prison is now full schizo and cant even speak anymore.
Yeah, she is healthy. But do you condemn KHAMAS?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back