Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lexx seethes over email

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★

Doubt thats a real email and jfl at her for thinking its real :feelskek:

@wereq was this you who sent her that?

"leave us tf alone (with chad)"
No ma'm

She is so clearly autistic and her personalitymatch roped ages ago

View attachment 1283540
Doubt thats a real email and jfl at her for thinking its real :feelskek:

@wereq was this you who sent her that?
how do these people exist? Ive literally been called a shool shooter, rapist, gay, retard, psychopath, nazi and shit since gradeschool. This retard called me a war monger in 3rd or 4th grade, because I liked airplanes with guns. One of my first online interactions ever was people giving me the fedora meme and telling me to rope XDDD.
The shit people say to each other on this forum is 900 times worse than what she just talked about. Notice how her logic doesnt not make sense from a male perspective. Would a man care about this shit? Would he be listened to?

Imagine some foid send you an email going "fuck you I hope you die and rope and get tortured to death!" - nigga would be on this forum making a kekfuel thread about it in two seconds.

The fact alone that she thinks getting a mean email is a big deal demonstrates how insanely sheltered she is and literally proves every point we make - we live in gynocracy, womens issues are more relevant than mens, women know this and exploit it to continually larp as victims while mens issues are actually ignored.

Yes bitch, you got a mean message woooow - 90% of murder victims are still men, go fuck yourself. If a man gets a threatening message, that is literally MORE STATISTICALLY VALID than what you got, by a massive margin, since most victims of violence, homelessness, war and accidental death ARE MEN.

The only thing good that came out of this bitch is this hilarious video:

I know shes reading this forum too, which is hilarious. Not only does she have no ethical standards to base and of her shit on, the fact alone that she uses her female face, makeup and gender etc as leverage to support her message demonstrates that we are right. They will never be able to critique us like that. Protip for the cumcontainer: There is a wiki on top of this website, on there there are multiple pages called "scientific blackpill" with tons of research and studies you can look at, many of which conducted by women :)

idk who this person is tbh

how do these people exist? Ive literally been called a shool shooter, rapist, gay, retard, psychopath, nazi and shit since gradeschool. This retard called me a war monger in 3rd or 4th grade, because I liked airplanes with guns. One of my first online interactions ever was people giving me the fedora meme and telling me to rope XDDD.
The shit people say to each other on this forum is 900 times worse than what she just talked about. Notice how her logic doesnt not make sense from a male perspective. Would a man care about this shit? Would he be listened to?

Imagine some foid send you an email going "fuck you I hope you die and rope and get tortured to death!" - nigga would be on this forum making a kekfuel thread about it in two seconds.

The fact alone that she thinks getting a mean email is a big deal demonstrates how insanely sheltered she is and literally proves every point we make - we live in gynocracy, womens issues are more relevant than mens, women know this and exploit it to continually larp as victims while mens issues are actually ignored.

Yes bitch, you got a mean message woooow - 90% of murder victims are still men, go fuck yourself. If a man gets a threatening message, that is literally MORE STATISTICALLY VALID than what you got, by a massive margin, since most victims of violence, homelessness, war and accidental death ARE MEN.

View attachment 1283572

I know shes reading this forum too, which is hilarious. Not only does she have no ethical standards to base and of her shit on, the fact alone that she uses her female face, makeup and gender etc as leverage to support her message demonstrates that we are right. They will never be able to critique us like that. Protip for the cumcontainer: There is a wiki on top of this website, on there there are multiple pages called "scientific blackpill" with tons of research and studies you can look at, many of which conducted by women :)

the fact that they think this s***is serious is hilarious

Based, whoever sent that

I just sent her a detailed description about how I'm gonna forcibly impregnate her expect a video on it within the coming hours :feelskek:

Imagine if some1 sent an email with her residence and then said she would be raped. Now that would be funi.

View attachment 1283572

“Beep boop beep boop I’m gonna rape you”:feelskek::feelskek:

Do they ask Chad's to leave them alone while he spits in their asshole while pushing their dick in it?

l0m5r80bqj861.jpg