Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Letting go of myself

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
"Let the past die, kill it if you have to" - Kylo Ren
I'm tossing around the idea of forgetting all that i know, and building a new version of myself. If i stay how i already am, then nothing will get done, and my life will only continue to plummet downward into sadness. Letting go of the blackpill ideology, all the pills even. No more bluepill, blackpill redpill. Simply going about life, trying to see the good and happiness in all. I understand this may be a shock to you, but atleast it's better to try something new, then do the same old thing over and over again.

"Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity? It's doing the same fucking thing over and over again, expecting something to change" - Vaas
If i keep staying on the internet, in my room, choosing NOT to attempt to interact with people, much less women, then my life will simply stay the same. I keep pushing it off. "I'll do it later" "I'll do it tomorrow" "I'll do it someday" Thinking like this gets me nowhere, deep down when i say this, i KNOW i will never do it. If i continue to act like this, then i will never achieve happiness. Whether or not that includes getting a girlfriend and sex, i am unsure. But in order to change my life, i must first break the cycle

"What worries you, masters you" - John Locke
Fear is what controls me. At the end of the day, FEAR is what it boils down to. All these words such as social anxiety and pessimism ultimately come down to fear. Fear of WHAT is what is unknown. But at the end of the day, fear is what controls my life. More than the government, even more than the Jews. Fear is what stops me from achieving my goals in life, and i must kill the fear if i am to be successful.

If there is anything that i suggest you take from this, it is this. At the end of the day, the one who cucks you, the one who steps on you, the one who ruins your life, the one who stops you from achieving happiness, is yourself.

But what do i know ...

cya tomorrow

I tried, didn't work.

cya tomorrow
:feelshehe:
I tried, didn't work.

Wish you good luck with it all.