Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

let's talk about this ( vlad tepes aka dracula )

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

fascinating topic imo

kek imagine if his cruelty was actually a manifestation of his incel rage.

Currycel4Life said:
kek imagine if his cruelty was actually a manifestation of his incel rage.
it's speculated it was something about sexual abuse, also history

He impaled people from the anus to the mouth.

nausea said:
yep but why?

He was a gay anime vamp.

image-w1280.jpg

nausea said:
yep but why?

Vlad the Implaer, aka Vlad Dracula or Vlad the III of Wallachia, was the son of Vlad the II (Vlad Dracul, Vlad "the Dragon"), the son of Mircea cel Batran (Mircea the Elder, the greatest voivode of Wallachia, who united the small warring states of the southern Carpathians in the late 13th century).

As a young boy, Vlad spent his youth in the Ottoman court, as a diplomatic tribute sent from the Wallachian state, in order to ensure peace between Wallachia and the Empire. (If I recall correctly it was during the rule of Murad the II). Of course, he was treated as a slave, indoctrinated and educated to become a puppet of the Ottoman Empire as he will grow up; not only that but he was also part of boy harems of high ranking Ottoman officials. Basically he was raped by homosexual officials on a daily basis.

Vlad rose to the throne of the Wallachian principality after the death of his half brother, Alexander. He was expected by the Ottomans to be their obedient puppet, however it was not the case...

Impalements were symbolic punishments for all the sexual abuse Vlad suffered from at the Ottoman court, as he instilled revenge on all that he suffered through as a child.

The Turks thought they created a obedient slave, however, through his anger, hatred and suffering he became one of the most cruel and bloodthirsty rulers of Europe in its entire history.

In Romania he is seen as a national hero and symbol for his heroism to defile Ottoman suzerainty and for the massacre he committed on the invading armies.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Vlad the Implaer, aka Vlad Dracula or Vlad the III of Wallachia, was the son of Vlad the II (Vlad Dracul, Vlad "the Dragon"), the son of Mircea cel Batran (Mircea the Elder, the greatest voivode of Wallachia, who united the small warring states of the southern Carpathians in the late 13th century).

As a young boy, Vlad spent his youth in the Ottoman court, as a diplomatic tribute sent from the Wallachian state, in order to ensure peace between Wallachia and the Empire. (If I recall correctly it was during the rule of Murad the II). Of course, he was treated as a slave, indoctrinated and educated to become a puppet of the Ottoman Empire as he will grow up; not only that but he was also part of boy harems of high ranking Ottoman officials. Basically he was raped by homosexual officials on a daily basis.

Vlad rose to the throne of the Wallachian principality after the death of his half brother, Alexander. He was expected by the Ottomans to be their obedient puppet, however it was not the case...

Impalements were symbolic punishments for all the sexual abuse Vlad suffered from at the Ottoman court, as he instilled revenge on all that he suffered through as a child.

The Turks thought they created a obedient slave, however, through his anger, hatred and suffering he became one of the most cruel and bloodthirsty rulers of Europe in its entire history.

In Romania he is seen as a national hero and symbol for his heroism to defile Ottoman suzerainty and for the massacre he committed on the invading armies.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fellow historycel

check my historythreads too LOLOLOLOL

Do you live in romania? visited the castle?

I knew about what you posted. I have access to powerful experts. I wanna share the info I have on dracul with you.
Be it history, be it masterpiece movies, be it whatever. At your disposal, Sir.

nausea said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fellow historycel

check my historythreads too LOLOLOLOL

Do you live in romania? visited the castle?

I knew about what you posted. I have access to powerful experts. I wanna share the info I have on dracul with you.
Be it history, be it masterpiece movies, be it whatever. At your disposal, Sir.

Yes, I live in Romania and have been to Bran castle, but honestly, that thing is just a tourist trap (well, maybe not, but the fact that it is advertised as Dracula's castle is). Vlad, most probably never had even set foot in there during his life.

However, I visited Targoviste quite some many times, including the royal Wallachian court there. That's the real deal where he has actually lived.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Targoviste
your connationals I know told me the same thing, they are from Craiova, they told me also about Ceausescu and the whole deal

I supported the glorious Romania of Hagi ( when he was still playing ) during that worldcup ))))

KvltWarrior98 said:
about this I wanna say this thing: impalements were used to punish certain crimes and also to contrast rebels
KvltWarrior98 said:

it is said he killed turkish ambassadors and also that the ottoman army was scared to enter walacchia due to the "forest of the impaled" he created, this may be only a legend btw
for sure he asked help to the whole europe in order to alt the ottoman advance, everybody denied him the help he needed, with the exception of polish ( @Akarin )
in my personal opinion he was truly in a terrible geopolitical situation at that time

this image always comes up when talking about dracul

VladTepesImpaleForest.jpg

@KvltWarrior98 bet my ass the above picture enrages lots of based romanians

nausea said:
@KvltWarrior98 bet my ass the above picture enrages lots of based romanians

Well, considering its source (a pamphlet, written by cucked Germans who took Ottoman dick in their asses) and how it tried to denigrate - what we consider today - a national hero, sure a lot of Romanians will say that this kind of depiction of Vlad is bullshit.

Yeah, he most probably was sadistic, but that doesn't make him less of a great ruler and a defender of Europe (of the real European values not liberal bullshit). After all, in a very Machiavellian twist of fate, his purpose and goal does excuse his methods. If the only way to keep his people alive and his values meant to instill terror in his enemies and be hated by everyone, then so be it.

KvltWarrior98 said:
After all, in a very Machiavellian twist of fate, his purpose and goal does excuse his methods. If the only way to keep his people alive and his values meant to instill terror in his enemies and be hated by everyone, then so be it.
pure perfection

let's not forget he was left ALONE against the ottoman empire ( polish excluded )

here in italy we have the best medieval historian of the entire world, and he is one of the experts who contribute to the only uncucked media channel of italy

what about the dragon order?

also, is this accurate portray

Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg

@"A Good Friend" take the draculapill