Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

let's talk about this ( sf )

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
sf aka special forces

ITT we shall talk bout em, be it military be it cops

also, everything included, from ancient times to modern and even futuristic

I spin this with GROM

644.3.jpg

@Akarin are polish prideful about em?

@commander_zoidberg

nausea said:
sf aka special forces

ITT we shall talk bout em, be it military be it cops

also, everything included, from ancient times to modern and even futuristic

I spin this with GROM

644.3.jpg

@Akarin are polish prideful about em?

@commander_zoidberg

yes polish naciofags masturbate to grom

main selling point of ghost recon advanced warfighter in poland was the fact that grom was included there

I meant Medal of Honor Warfighter, confusing titles

Who are the hardest warriors at the moment? I mean the most brutal and over the edge guys.

demonanus said:
Who are the hardest warriors at the moment? I mean the most brutal and over the edge guys.
man, sf are highly trained

no operator is overtheedgething\brutal whatever

nausea said:

Right. It would be hard to objectively quantify how good SF are. All of them are pretty much the genetic/trained elite since the selection standarts are high.

demonanus said:
nausea said:
Right. It would be hard to objectively quantify how good SF are. All of them are pretty much the genetic/trained elite since the selection standarts are high.
yes, anyway there is a regular "competition" that attributes some score

Akarin said:
yes polish naciofags masturbate to grom

main selling point of ghost recon advanced warfighter in poland was the fact that grom was included there

I meant Medal of Honor Warfighter, confusing titles

GROM are partly based off the SAS. Although my understanding was that they are mainly supposed to under take hostage rescue and stuff on Polish soil and they were formed after a police raid went bad when they raided some serious organised crime operation who had booby trapped the entrance to their compound with explosives and were well armed.

commander_zoidberg said:
GROM are partly based off the SAS. Although my understanding was that they are mainly supposed to under take hostage rescue and stuff on Polish soil and they were formed after a police raid went bad when they raided some serious organised crime operation who had booby trapped the entrance to their compound with explosives and were well armed.

It was created after 2 polish people were killed in Beirut as a revenge for helping transporting jews to Israel. It was counter-terrorist force only in few first years after being created, they are military special forces specialized to work in warzone

ok, guess who they are

carabinieri-gis.jpg

without clicking eh