Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

let's talk about this ( animals )

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
your preferred animal? and why?

They don't judge

Dogs because they are loyal to their owner <3 But I also like cats and birds

Sparrows obviously. They are meek and humble little creatures that never hurt anything, their songs greet me in the morning and they can fly. An innocent and easy life. Flying would get me out of inceldom.

Owls: They look majestic, aesthetic, and mystic. Usually this animal is somehow the bridge between the magical/fantasy and real worlds. I feel like they intersect somewhere and become connected.

And of course they're the animals usually synonymous with wisdom/knowledge as well. It's also a pet for Wizards and Magicians, which I found to be pretty cool, because I'm into the magical shit like e.g. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, ..., etc.

170px-Tyto_alba_-British_Wildlife_Centre%2C_Surrey%2C_England-8a_%281%29.jpg

I love them :).

I like the 柴犬 or shiba inu for you foreigners because it's symbolizes what i love about the Japanese culture :3

I actually like the lion because I'm a leo

I don't like or dislike neither animals nor humans. They're both insignificant.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Owls: They look majestic, aesthetic, and mystic. Usually this animal is synonymous the magical/fantasy and the real worlds.

And of course they're usually synonymous with wisdom as well.

yea you got it, symbolism!

idkwattodowithlife said:
Owls: They look majestic, aesthetic, and mystic. Usually this animal is somehow the bridge between the magical/fantasy and real worlds. I feel like they intersect somewhere and become connected.

And of course they're the animals usually synonymous with wisdom/knowledge as well. It's also a pet for Wizards and Magician, which I found to be pretty cool, because I'm into the magical shit like e.g. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, ..., etc.

They'll rip your face to shreds with their talons.

Themisterpepsi said:
I like the 柴犬 or shiba inu for you foreigners because it's symbolizes what i love about the Japanese culture :3
I actually like the lion because I'm a leo
lion is my animal

nausea said:
Correct. I felt like I was missing something... I was about to say that, but thanks for bringing it up :).

What about yourself?

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
Correct. I felt like I was missing something... I was about to say that, but thanks for bringing it up :).
What about yourself?
lion

check its symbolism

idkwattodowithlife said:

And of course they're the animals usually synonymous with wisdom/knowledge as well. It's also a pet for Wizards and Magicians, which I found to be pretty cool, because I'm into the magical shit like e.g. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, ..., etc.

I love owls as well they are beautiful

I also like deers for some reason.

Keywords Symbolic Meaning of Lions
Wisdom
Power
Royalty
Dignity
Courage
Justice
Ferocity
Dominion
Authority

Don't really have one. They all just remind me of how Chad exists in everything. Animals are suicidefuel.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Don't really have one. They all just remind me of how Chad exists in everything. Animals are suicidefuel.
you have a point BUT

oilonthe-Rose said:

Very true. Most animals are Chads and Stacy due to natural selection.

I would like to be a panda keeper one day. Or some take care of big cats. If I had to choose a pet it's obviously a cat.

Aboriginals

A post I was gonna quote before Modus deleted it.

nausea said:
your preferred animal? and why?
Cows because they give off excellent meat, sheep too.

African vulture. Nothing eats it and it always finds something to eat (there are a lot of dead carcass leftovers). Fucking badass.

The cat. Independent and adorable. Cuddly and far easier to approach than some dogs.

Probably dogs. I have a small one right now but prefer bigger dogs.

Dogs are normie tier animals but they're also the best. I have 2 doggos now, one is big and stays outside and the other is small and stays inside, they're nice dogs.

Dogs because they are loyal.

As a regular pet, cats.
As sex partners, you all know.

Winston the gorilla from overwatch. Refer to my avatar.

The horse, because it actually has a use.

nausea said:
amazing animal, check its symbolism

good lifefuel

Symbolism is for gorillas from overwatch who eat Tracer ass on the daily. Refer to avi.

Kointo said:
You need the mare pussy.

This is how I know she's ready and willing.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRzAcQQ_7KE[/video]

nausea said:
your fav choice in warband was winged hussar eh?

as an act of courtesy, delete it

It's YouTube safe so it's G-rated.

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
your fav choice in warband was winged hussar eh?

as an act of courtesy, delete it

It's YouTube safe so it's G-rated.

no, delete it from my thread

nausea said:
no, delete it from my thread

No, it's natural. This isn't even zoophilia, it's just something an animal docu would show.

nausea said:
I asked a courtesy indeed you fool

Who cares. Chivalry is dead, and I killed it.