Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's talk about the agepill

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
When did it first hit you? Are you a zoomer and you haven't yet experienced it?

I remember getting noticeably aged in the face between 22-23.

The agepill is absolutely crushing. The realization that I wasted my entire childhood and that all I have left is 50(ish) years of wageslaving was bad enough. Never mind the even more horrifying realization that teenage love is really something you'll never experience. There are no second chances, you cant go back, etc .
QmgFIkSopzGxJSgOrPw8 0IzSfucNDJdnieyoupVnBM

at about 31 also when my mental health really started going bad i think that has aged me more than usual

The agrepill is brutal but the teenlovepill is about the gayest most faggoty shit I've ever heard of.

The agrepill is brutal but the teenlovepill is about the gayest most faggoty shit I've ever heard of.
What makes you think that? Not trying to start an argument or anything but I think it's a massive formative experience and a tragedy that we missed out on it.

I'll become immortal with self genetic engineering :dab: :feelsautistic:

I’m a zoomer

currently 23 but Im afraid it isnt going to get better anytime soon and ill probably hit wizardom eventually

What makes you think that? Not trying to start an argument or anything but I think it's a massive formative experience and a tragedy that we missed out on it.
I don't exactly mourn not being in a cringey puppy love type union myself. If you're good looking enough you'll get that type of validation from foids anyway. It'll pretty much be like they're virgins at any age if you mog their exes, so no point for subhumans to really even worry about it.

i dont want to talk about it

Agepill hit the moment my friends were getting pussy and I wasn't.

Life get's continually worse if you remain an incel. Everyday gets harder, the losses add up and the motivation fades away.

The agepill hits when u realized that the time will not come back

I’m 20. Probably will age fast because I am a heavy drinker, heavy smoker and a narcotics user.

I don't have a problem with the agepill by itself. It is society with its slavery - wagecuckery which makes life unbearable that I have a problem with. If I was living as a gatherer before civilisation I wouldn't have a problem at all with the agepill.

It hit at around 21 for me

18 because most guys my age lost their virginites at 14-16