Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's talk about jobs

Dr. Rothschild

Dr. Rothschild

Manlet Uprising When?
For those of us who aren't NEETs, what is your job, do you enjoy it, how long have you been working, etc. Personally, I quit my shitty part-time job a few months ago so I'm just going to uni rn.

worked for 2 months for all of June and July this summer, don’t know if I’m going to work the summer or just take more courses to catch up

3+ months and counting

Wagecel at walmart for 3 years jfl

Wagecel at walmart for 3 years jfl
might be working here in the summer, there is one right beside the apartment I’m renting so I’m going to see if I can get a night shift

might be working here in the summer, there is one right beside the apartment I’m renting so I’m going to see if I can get a night shift
It's not actually *so* terrible

Warehouse cel. I think its actually decent for incels. No chads or stacys here. Since our company doesnt do too well i sometimes just ldar and post here :feelzez:

I want to work for an American corporation in Tokyo and if not then an English teacher.

Subcontractor.

I enjoy it.

Sounds cool. How did you get into this line of work?

Dad owned a small business. Taught me his numbers and his ways of managing it.

Older halfbrother ran his business to the ground. On my own trying to pick up bigger jobs atm.