Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's take a moment to appreciate how Tinder blackpilled an entire generation

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Yes, I know Tinder and similar apps are major enablers of hypergamy and chad-only chasing.

But the way it works, prioritizing photos (people's looks) and how only women and Chads are successful in these apps made it clear as day something that was seen as fringe decades ago: the notion that looks, and looks only, matters in attraction. Particularly to women who were always portrayed as holy rational beings as opposite to the "visual and shallow men". Because you know, men (many who are thirsty and would fuck anything) only care about hot Stacies with big boobs, and women absolutely care about a man's personality, having a model-tier face, 6' height and a 6-pack has nothing to do with it \s

I remember as an oldcel that during the 2000s, internet communities that discussed Lookism were seen as a thing for schizos and massive autists, many thought that way, myself included. Because, you know, "there more than just looks" :soy: :bluepill:, "women put money and status before looks" :soy::redpill: [:bluepill:]. Turns out those PSL "schizos" were right all along, and they would never really been proven "right" until Tinder and mass Chadfishing attempts came along.

I did not believe in Lookism until I created a Chadfish account myself in 2013. I was devastated back then, but then this realization made me stop blaming myself for my failures and fruitless attempts to approach women. It's not my fault I wasn't born conventionally attractive, and I'm invisible to women not because "I don't have game" or because "I'm a low status male", but simply because my flesh and bone arrangement is not pleasing enough to them and that's something I never really had full control over.

based, when I was young,people also said men donot need to be handsome,only need the ability to make money

9396B883 F624 4F66 811C BF92441CCCDF

cope, most men are still bluepilled

cope, most men are still bluepilled
Because they are either boomers who were only out on the sex market decades ago, or normies who simp for women 3 points below their looksmatch and think they are slaying.

I guarantee that even zoomers who attempted to make a Chadfish before are now blackpilled.

good to have oldcels here ngl. they're the most insightful

based, when I was young,people also said men donot need to be handsome,only need the ability to make money
Same, boomers think betabuxxing is the pinnacle of life