Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's start an incel guild on some WoW private server

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Oldschool wow is great cope, and we all have a lot of free time so...

wowcels assemble

i never played wow, also we'd get banned for sure

i never played wow, also we'd get banned for sure
Why would we get banned? At worst you can get muted from global chat if you spam too much crap, but you won't get banned for anything but cheating.

I’m down for vanilla bc or wotlk

Why would we get banned? At worst you can get muted from global chat if you spam too much crap, but you won't get banned for anything but cheating.
if we called ourselves incels i think we could possibly be banned, better to just come up with another name

if we called ourselves incels i think we could possibly be banned, better to just come up with another name
We won't get banned lol. Most private servers are ran by europeans, not cucked americans.

osrs is better imo

<Incels>
<Involuntary Celibates>
<Supreme Gentlemen>
<Order of St Blackops2cel>

I created a trial acc a couple of weeks ago. The server or world I was on was full.

Starbucks machine can't play these games

I'm playing icecrown rn

oh, i play lordaeron occasionally i don't like icecrown all these faggots have donor items, don't really feel like getting fucked in literally 0.1 second by full wrath + pve offset+ sm war or full pve rpal with smourne, actually not just one, five of them.

actually i havent played in like 3 months what's up with the server

oh, i play lordaeron occasionally i don't like icecrown all these faggots have donor items, don't really feel like getting fucked in literally 0.1 second by full wrath + pve offset+ sm war or full pve rpal with smourne, actually not just one, five of them.

actually i havent played in like 3 months what's up with the server
It's full as always.

i played on dalaranwow for 3 months straight doing nothing but going to school and coming home and playing wow as much as I could. then I got to 80 and started farming gold then I got bored as fucking fuck because no friends so I lost interest and lost like half my money in the mailbox because I wouldn't log in for months at a time jfl at me

What about seige?

Which server? Any good guides how to set it up?

Horde? If so no blood elf chads REEEEEEE

Horde? If so no blood elf chads REEEEEEE
Goblin for manlets
Orcs for gymcels
Blood Elves for mentalcels
Tauren also for gymcels
And Trolls for LDAR
/tallcels

How about a project 99 incel guild reach me out if you play that thing

Should it be an RP, PVP, or Normal server though?

I would be so down to join a vanilla / bc / wotlk incel guild. Currently a 42 warlock on northdale.

Stereotypes galore (no offense to wowcels though)

I'd join Wow Classic on EU