Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let’s settle the NT and Face DEBATE.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
When NT matters more.

- When you’re out of school and working a job

You wont be around many women for Face to even matter.

You’ll mostly need to be NT and have social skills to conversate with your coworkers.

When Face matters more.

- When you’re still in school.

Face will matter more because you’re around hundreds of women everyday.

There. The debate has been settled. Now stfu about it.

Don’t give me that bullshit that NT matters when you live in a big city because we all know cold approaching does not work.

Last edited:
Absolutely wrong, you give height too much credence.
Outside of the dating world you get far more respect for being tall than having a good face if I was taller and heavier people would’ve be sizing me up like they do now

NT is always important you retards

NT stands for neurotypical. That means psychologically normal

Being shy or anxious doesn't make you non-NT. Being non-NT is being autistic, bipolar or schizo.

That's why you fags always think NT is non-important. You don't know what it means.
i’m the only non nt on this forum and i cured it myself.

Outside of the dating world you get far more respect for being tall than having a good face if I was taller and heavier people would’ve be sizing me up like they do now
Yeah i think height matters most. In school girls notice it the most and also work.

Height, NT, then Face

And you would get FAR more respect for actually being fucking normal instead of non-NT.

NT>Face=Height, in my opinion.

Do you not know how dire the data is on non-NTs? High suicide rate, low unemployment, sexless, friendless. How can you honestly say that being tall trumps being NT?
Having a pretty face won’t stop people from sizing you up I’d rather be 6’0 and ugly then 5’6 and good looking cause then at least I’d look more intimidating at 6’0 and look more masculine

NT is always important you retards

NT stands for neurotypical. That means psychologically normal

Being shy or anxious doesn't make you non-NT. Being non-NT is being autistic, bipolar or schizo.

That's why you fags always think NT is non-important. You don't know what it means.
If you have any sort of issues that hinder you from communicating with people you’re not NT

Sizing you up? Such a childish way of looking at things.

I'm talking about LIFE. About friendships, about working, about forming meaningful connections with other people. There is a reason why so many in the incel space are non-NT, even if they have height on their side.

Who cares about being intimidating if the moment you open your mouth it is clear that you have a mental deficiency? I'm the height you mentioned and non-NT - I can assure you, nobody is intimidated by my spergy ass.
Still better than being 5’6

Fuck off. If you honestly think that being non-NT is better than being 5'6, you are genuinely a fool.

You are being myopic, talking about "intimidation". Who gives a flying fuck about that? Being non-NT inhibits you from doing the vast majority of things that a NT shorter man would have access to.
I mean being 6’0 is better than being 5’6 I’m atypical so it never begun especially since I’m under 5’10

Sure, of course being tall is better than being short. But if you have to take on being non-NT for the added height then you'd be shooting yourself in the foot.
I’m already atypical so it can’t get any worse unless I was shorter

I disagree

Men are inherently lookist too

Adults are just slaves to the law, everyone would act the same way they did as kids had laws not been around

I wouldn't act the same because I score 1 on a looks scale, so I can't actually be repulsed because I know how it feels all too well